Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

^he just disappeared, dawg. Been ages now. One might assume he's traveling, as he was always talking about all these places he was gonna go, but it's this poster's opinion that he'd still b posting if he was just traveling.

I Wonder if he might not have even gone to one of those shithole ghetto places he wanted to go to n got killed or something. Dunno. It's a bummer he's gone tho.

FRESH FISH

1. The core Wu-Tang fanbase never left, and never will. There's just no reason to check a message board, due to a lack of quality material. What is there to discuss? What is there to be excited about? Yeah, CZARFACE was dope, but it feels like it ran its course. Yeah, Method Man's still dope, but he's releasing cringey collaboration mixtapes disguised as albums with "Hanz On." It's been a long time since the last Ghostface album, and the past three were kinda forced storytelling projects. He doesn't sound anything like he used to. Math's album was all right, and Rae's album was all right. MK's one and Uey's was ok. Nothing to get excited about, though. When the artist checks out, the fans check out.

2. Cilvaringz' one-copy-album fiasco was a spit into the face of the fans, and severely tarnished the Wu brand. Despite how many essays Cilva writes, it was not a good look. Nobody in any hip-hop community thinks that was an insightful "artistic statement". It was a cringey publicity stunt, and has been widely mocked. Which is tragic, because they could have rejuvenated the Wu-Tang brand by releasing an awesome throwback album. Instead, some rich dipshit trash person bought it and it seems unlikely we'll ever hear it. That shit was very damaging, especially on this forum, where people were well aware what this project was, and how it was created, only for threads to be removed and Cilva to blatantly lie about the intentions behind it. The man is a talented producer, but I hate everything about this shit, and I'm not alone.

3. The community here tends to be pretty dismissive of the new generation of rap, if not outright negative and hating. Hip-hop continues to evolve, and many remain stuck in the past. If everybody hates all new music, why check the forum? The homophobia is pretty rampant and cringeworthy as well.

Maybe Ghostface's Wu album and Dark Matter will turn things around. I'll always check for Wu, and the Clan members solo LP's, even if they're low budget and disappointing.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 09-16-2018 at 11:17 PM.

the forum is rampant with homophobia? lmao we have several gay members here that are greeted with open arms such as tsa and forensikz.

^proper fuc'n lolz

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    the forum is rampant with homophobia? lmao we have several gay members here that are greeted with open arms such as tsa and forensikz.
    DEAd af lololol

nada ignorante

N.I.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    DEAd af lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    ^proper fuc'n lolz
    Thank you gentleman for illustating the example on why noone comes here no more. Yall make one post a week barely and this is how you choose to fill threads. That shit was cute in 2004 when we were all 15 years old but i know we ALL must be 30 so this is where it gets tricky... but if you wanna stand with son. So be it.

Cause look what i found.

it seems im being stalked by one BROCK.

Never mind the fact i couldnt pick your name out of a line up BROCK yet you naming me with tsa.. of all people.

But i now realize thats your SECOND post in this thread trying to talk to me cuz i see you for some unknown reason bringing up the coli. I was wondering why you did that for because noone even brought it up. i remembered i brought up i posted there once a while back.

So i searched.

It was once. 1.5 YEARS AGO. And in that thread is a post by brock... again referring to me vaguely with a nickname.... dissing me yet again. And in another thread.

But never straight out. Passive aggressively of course.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME OR MY FAMILY.

your fucking creepy dude. I dont plan on investigating where this grudge started but in the 3 threads i looked i found 4 SEPERATE POSTS ... BEGGING FOR MY ATTENTION. I dont wanna know how long you been mad but please get off my dick and get me off YOUR MIND.

This is the type of weirdo shit people on here do sadly and All forums in general; seem to fall prey to people who do nothing but display there tragic, obsessive compulsive, bizzaro behaviors on others.

I talk about wutang. Thats all i want here. But instead i get threads that become some creeps echo chamber of corny thoughts because i dissed their master who lied to everyone about the dream wu album that only WE would care about anyway.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Your weird. Hold grudges. Passive aggressive. And have a penchent for bringing up homosexuality... and i gathered that from in 3 threads and 4 posts.

Go away. Some of you are cool. But this here. WOW.

Idk why my assessment has so many of you mad for YEARS that you become so weird about a internet forum but i give up. You win.

YOU are the archtype. The REAL wucorp

THE REAL WU FAN

... dont hurt me...
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 09-17-2018 at 08:50 PM.

top kekz.

this is a dead board, no one takes it seriously, as such, we 40 year olds post once a day for jokes, we make jokes... you really shouldnt let if affect your life.

most people here post in gimmick form,.. but it is what it is; a place for giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    top kekz.

this is a dead board, no one takes it seriously, as such, we 40 year olds post once a day for jokes, we make jokes... you really shouldnt let if affect your life.

most people here post in gimmick form,.. but it is what it is; a place for giggles.
    See that's part of the problem. Bunch of so called adults well into their late 30's and 40's that get on here just to post vacuous sophomoric shit. This particular section of the board shouldn't be just "a place for giggles". There's endless amounts of places on the internet that's specifically for people to indulge in that fuck shit, why so called Wu fans have to pollute the Wu's main discussion site with corny ass shit? Stuff like that is one of the main reasons people look at this site as a joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    See that's part of the problem. Bunch of so called adults well into their late 30's and 40's that get on here just to post vacuous sophomoric shit. This particular section of the board shouldn't be just "a place for giggles". There's endless amounts of places on the internet that's specifically for people to indulge in that fuck shit, why so called Wu fans have to pollute the Wu's main discussion site with corny ass shit? Stuff like that is one of the main reasons people look at this site as a joke now.

whats worse is a 30-40 year old moaning about it on a dead internet forum... what should General chat be about then? the Generals? who havent made anything of note for well over 15 years? wu should have quit after Iron Flag, only dickriders think their music/lyrics are any good now.. when in honesty they suck hard.
    yeah we're 40 cos when wu was in their prime, i was 14-20.. do you expect wu to have new fans when they make shit music? how are they going to get these new younger fans?

all of the internet is for giggles.. if something hurts you or affects you on the internet, your lighter than a snowflake.

lol at wu fans have to pollute that shit. i guess you dont know that Meth/Odb fucked around alot.. Meth has tons of jokes,

im glad people look at this site as a joke, wu died 10+ years ago. this site reflects that.

im just here for the people i met on the way to the funeral.

whats worse is a 30-40 year old moaning about it on a dead internet forum... what should General chat be about then? the Generals? who havent made anything of note for well over 15 years? wu should have quit after Iron Flag, only dickriders think their music/lyrics are any good now.. when in honesty they suck hard.
    yeah we're 40 cos when wu was in their prime, i was 14-20.. do you expect wu to have new fans when they make shit music? how are they going to get these new younger fans?

all of the internet is for giggles.. if something hurts you or affects you on the internet, your lighter than a snowflake.

lol at wu fans have to pollute that shit. i guess you dont know that Meth/Odb fucked around alot.. Meth has tons of jokes,

im glad people look at this site as a joke, wu died 10+ years ago. this site reflects that.

im just here for the people i met on the way to the funeral.

You're a fucking idiot. If you believe that the Wu been mostly garbage for the better part of 2 decades than why the fuck do you post here, dumbass? You are part of the problem. No, the internet is not mostly for giggles. Only a pea-brained faggot like you would think it is. This site is looked at a joke mainly because of asshat posters like you and the people who run this site and allows faggots like you to go around polluting this site with garbage posts with impunity. Grow the fuck up, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. If you believe that the Wu been mostly garbage for the better part of 2 decades than why the fuck do you post here, dumbass? You are part of the problem. No, the internet is not mostly for giggles. Only a pea-brained faggot like you would think it is. This site is looked at a joke mainly because of asshat posters like you and the people who run this site and allows faggots like you to go around polluting this site with garbage posts with impunity. Grow the fuck up, bitch.

telling me to grow up, when your using cuss words and homophobic language.. kek. looks like my post triggered you... which was the whole point of it.

i explained why i post here, but obviously you dont have the i.q to read what i wrote.. it maybe due to the rage i made you have.

im sorry what is the internet for? please tell me, as i have no clue... is it to meet your Russian soul mate? is it so you could post on a site run by someone you dislike? i've been on this site for nearly 20 years... the days of knowledge died when wu tangs knowledge died, they're basically selling out, doing all the stuff they said they wouldnt do.. i guess thats them growing up and being 'whitewashed'.

im glad im part of the problem surely being homophobic and abusive on a dead forum is part of the cure to the problem?

'mostly for giggles', that doesnt mean it all for giggles.. its for information and knowledge too.

who cares if this site is looked as a joke.. how does it affect your daily life? how does this site affect your real life?

telling me to grow up when you got triggered and hurt on the internet.. go tell mommy or something.. as you said. 'Grow up'

kek at the hypocrisy.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

You think Wu Tang Corp is dead? Nobody ever posts on http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/forum.php anymore. I thought there would be activity after Eminem's diss to Ja Rule, but nothing. At one time Murder Inc was as mainstream as Wu Tang once was. Only difference is Wu Tang is still relevant in popular culture while Murder Inc is not.

I still enjoy quite a bit of new Wu music. That doesn't mean I can't make fun of them sometimes. They do a lot of goofy shit that deserves it: a lot of terrible songs, cash ins etc. What are you gonna do, not call it when you see it? Thats half the fun of Wu Chamber. Just have a sense of humor.

And Wubizzie clearly needs a shrink.

telling me to grow up, when your using cuss words and homophobic language.. kek. looks like my post triggered you... which was the whole point of it.

i explained why i post here, but obviously you dont have the i.q to read what i wrote.. it maybe due to the rage i made you have.

im sorry what is the internet for? please tell me, as i have no clue... is it to meet your Russian soul mate? is it so you could post on a site run by someone you dislike? i've been on this site for nearly 20 years... the days of knowledge died when wu tangs knowledge died, they're basically selling out, doing all the stuff they said they wouldnt do.. i guess thats them growing up and being 'whitewashed'.

im glad im part of the problem surely being homophobic and abusive on a dead forum is part of the cure to the problem?

'mostly for giggles', that doesnt mean it all for giggles.. its for information and knowledge too.

who cares if this site is looked as a joke.. how does it affect your daily life? how does this site affect your real life?

telling me to grow up when you got triggered and hurt on the internet.. go tell mommy or something.. as you said. 'Grow up'

kek at the hypocrisy.

You think Wu is dead and haven't made good music in almost 20 years. And you also claim that this site is dead. So please tell me why would any grown person, with a life, would still frequent a dead messageboard dedicated to artists who they believe are dead themselves and haven't made good music in almost 2 decades? Just to post dumb shit? You have no life.