Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Wu fan base?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    ooo racism.. nice touch there..

btw im british, born and raised here.. so your racial slurr is invalid.. nice try tho.

oh your ganxta now too.. say it to any black person on a forum.. kek.. you do know that KEK is an Egyptian frog god? he's the primordial force of chaos... ive repeated that so many times.. but your low i.q doesnt let it sink in.

wu tang sold out. i listen to conscious positive hiphop. that spits more knowledge than wu ever has.

lots of blacks are in kekistan groups.. its a parody, its funny.. but people with sticks up their asses dont know how to laugh and they havent got the conviction to do anything in their lives apart from support the brands that destroy their homes.

the word brand, comes from being branded by your slave owner.
    your welcome.

keep callin me racist as i rep an Egyptian primordial force (force of chaos).. you dont even see the cognitive dissonance..
    hows it feel? To be mocked for problems in ya culture. Not cool right. Oh well. You have to learn somewhere ... just like potty training.

Its racist to say you shit in the street? You do. Theres documentarys on it. People have to be scolded publically in ya homeland to stop shitting on the floor. Is it racist to say... white people dont season their food or that black wear baggy clothes?

And If you did nothing wrong. Why did the mods edit ya sig?

why are you commenting on american police brutity when you arent american? Dindu started from THAT. FROM BLACK people saying “i didnt do it” because the cops arest them for any amd eve ything. Not for ANYTHING else.

Why did you lie and say asians and indians are called dindu. Since when are asians and indiansbthe one committing mass crime to be steriotyped you fucking idiot. I havent seen an asian or indian on the news for a crime in YEARS.

In fact. Whens the last time you seen ANY criminal speak “i didny do anything” period. Its a steriotype to how blacks talk. Indians and asians are prolly th safest people in america they cause zero problems. Why would they be dindus whthis only 1 gets a rressted every year. Stop making shit up as you go along.

STOP LYING B. either your lying or dumb. And from ya answers it may be the latter. Maybe the shit on ya ass caused an infection that lead to ya brain. Idk. Indian problems what can ya do right?

I now Christen you... DIN-WIPE.

Sinc you wanna mock blacks forntheir steriotypes ima mock you.

now we got you saying wu sold out and you listen to rappers who drop more and better knowledge.

Id like to know those rappers so i can laugh even harder. Maybe if you listened harder instead of being obsessed with imaginary BS youd hear what the rest of us hear. Funny you say i dont see reality as you speak from a fantasy pov

Im in stitches right now. What a funny guy yiu are DIN-WIPE.
    Youre a real hoot. If DIN WIPE to harsh i can call you DIN-RAPE since all indians are perverts.

Ill let you pick.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 09-21-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Shaolin Master

Yo I've been reading more and more posts at the forum. I haven't seen any racist posts yet from soul controller. I didn't see all the pictures he posted to be fair though. I saw Hollow Dartz made some racist posts towards white people. I don't know what race that motherfucker forensikZ is, but he doesn't seem to like whites and indians. In several threads he complains about whites even when race isn't a discussion. I looked more into the mofo KTL section since it was mentioned, and probably about 95 percent of the racism I've seen on there so far is towards whites. Also, the 'didn't do nothing' thing didn't started off based on race. It came about because mamas of all races usually tend to go on the news and say their son/daughter that just got done doing a crime such as a carjacking, armed robbery(hit a lick), murder etc. was perfect and would never do such a thing. Yeah there are some that have made into in a racist aspect , though like was said just about anything can be twisted into various forms, clown. I also found it hysterical that some of the people claiming soul controller is racist probably hold on to the belief that whites were created by a scientist in a lab. For the whiny cunts in pampers who don't like the forum, you're free to go elsewhere, drama queens. Believe that.

lol @ all these deflections

you use the word Dindu to mock dead blacks, you a vile piece of shit Racist

end of story. Im not suprised either at the people here trying to run interference for him. we see you.

done with this.

like i said, dude got a pass because i thought someone else changed his name but to know he gladly changed his name to something that mocks black folk makes him a piece of shit in my book and anyone who defends or tries to rationalize it is a piece of shit too...so you pieces of shit enjoy stroking each other's dicks

im done with this topic

Shaolin Master

Are you offended? lol You gonna listen to some "evil white man" speeches from the old racist man in the bowtie to help ease your mind? If you don't like white people, that's your choice you can admit it. Speak up. Glad that you're done with it though homie, cause you sound like a time of the month chick.

the racism felt good,, i take it as i take it from all racists... they cant help it, racism comes from low i.q as such i laugh at it

try harder, i dont get offended on line..glad you finally came out the closest and started being racist again.. bet you miss that KTL echo chamber huh?

you want to listen to the songs? ive posted some in this thread, their pro black,pro equality, anti race, anti division,they drop alot more knowledge than any of the wu shit since wu forever... they dont glorify the same things that wu used to be against (devilishment) i dare you to even listen to them.. hell i even posted some in Noels rap is shit thread.. now go do the knowledge

talking of knowledge..

does this make the Welsh racist?

i doubt you even know Wales is a country in the U.K.
    Last edited by soul controller; 09-22-2018 at 03:13 AM.

foreskinz.. they (the mods) edited by adding more dindu memes..i would have had 6 or so sig images.. but i kept deleting them and only keeping 3.
    keep posting showing how stupid you are.

kek at why are you commenting.. i guess you dont even know what a forum is for.

imagine if you guys had braincells.. you would have even thought the Ugandan knuckles memes (the gimmick i ran with at the start of the year)
    was also racist..

bunch of sorry, know nothing village idiots.

here, enjoy this knuckles meme (still the dopest meme of the year)

Last edited by soul controller; 09-21-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Lolz thankyou amun for bringing that reality in here. I haven't been following this discussion at all, but I've seen it's gone the way of some racism bullshit. It's a plain and simple fact that racism towards whites on this forum outweighs the racism towards any other race on here by such a fucking dramatic and enormous margin that it's really quite hilarious.

The only difference is we just laugh at it. Yeah I understand that whites don't have the history of racism that blacks do, and it's therefore not so easy for blacks to just laugh at, but shit, if u're actually bothered by words on an internet forum then that's really ur own problem to address.

Honestly with the amount of shit that's been said about whites on here in my duration here, we should have every right to b absolutely racist as all fuck without having to feel like we're doing anything untoward.

Also I have never seen anybody else on this forum cop as much direct, blatant, undisguised racism as I have soul controller. If ever I have seen anybody on this forum given reason to kick up a stink about racism it'd b him.

nada ignorante

Suck this drunk alcohol rola

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amun-ankh View Post
    Yo I've been reading more and more posts at the forum. I haven't seen any racist posts yet from soul controller. I didn't see all the pictures he posted to be fair though. I saw Hollow Dartz made some racist posts towards white people. I don't know what race that motherfucker forensikZ is, but he doesn't seem to like whites and indians. In several threads he complains about whites even when race isn't a discussion. I looked more into the mofo KTL section since it was mentioned, and probably about 95 percent of the racism I've seen on there so far is towards whites. Also, the 'didn't do nothing' thing didn't started off based on race. It came about because mamas of all races usually tend to go on the news and say their son/daughter that just got done doing a crime such as a carjacking, armed robbery(hit a lick), murder etc. was perfect and would never do such a thing. Yeah there are some that have made into in a racist aspect , though like was said just about anything can be twisted into various forms, clown. I also found it hysterical that some of the people claiming soul controller is racist probably hold on to the belief that whites were created by a scientist in a lab. For the whiny cunts in pampers who don't like the forum, you're free to go elsewhere, drama queens. Believe that.
    LOL, it's pretty obvious that you're a secondary user account or a friend of one of these guys. Just because your name is "amun-ankh" that don't mean shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    DIN-WIPE

btw i had a royal Roman name Dindulius Nuffington.

thats pretty witty if you ask me. its also implying that im a dindu. so i was being racist towards myself?

some of you guys are strung up so high, fun/humor/sarcasm has left your bodies.. carry on playing your vidya games.. thats much more important than finding the facts... smh.. da gnalege is in vidya games..

learn from the people who came up with pepe/kekistan

Right here baby. ❤ ✌ 🕊🌟 ✝

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Americans wouldn’t even have been americans if it wasn’t for Europe. This very forum wouldn’t excist if it wasn’t for euro cornballs. I hope you guys vote for 4 more years with Trump, cus it says it all about half the american PPL. Just plane stupid
    Ouch!!!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!