Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eminem just dropped a new album outta nowhere

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Are there any Doctor Dre beats and how has he still not gotten Alchemist on one of his studio albums yet? He has been his tour d.j. since 2005.. There is no excuse..

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I've been reading nothing but negative reviews excpet for the few posters here that say they enjoyed it
    We do it for the people.

most of the reviews i saw were positive. i wasn't on post malones or other mentally retarded rapper sites though.

I liked it. It's weak but it was entertaining and the idea that these two nocturnal milk-like pre-teen atheists going head to head is indeed a thrill. He didn't land any punches other than saying em is a stan of his former self. He also did that white thing where if you're in an insult match with a white person they keep giving you too much credit and all you have to do is not give them any credit back and you'll win with all the 'I know you're the best rapper ever' shit. He's just priming everyone's mind to accept that he's on a suicide mission.

Then, if you consider Eminem's cartoonishly pathetic history with beef, MGK actually isn't on a suicide mission at all. The closest to an actual rapper Em battled was Canibus, who I believe had an account on here once and went to a rap battle with a 3 ring binder. After cannabis Nick cannon, then Jermaine Dupri until he enters the seemingly endless abyss of innocent white people who don't rap + Mariah Carey. The fact that he has beefed with these people and literally comes out neck and neck with them if they respond means that Em is just hot air. Someone with his skill set should have made easy waste of ICP, Nick Cannon, and Vanilla Ice but each time he was neck and neck with them. MGK is literally the best rapper he's ever faced and like Sideshow said, a version of himself that's able to take better drugs without wanting to die like a pussy.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articl...-creator-trump

The criticisms in this article are dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Are there any Doctor Dre beats and how has he still not gotten Alchemist on one of his studio albums yet? He has been his tour d.j. since 2005.. There is no excuse..
    Maybe they both agree that they don't fit each other's style?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

nada ignorante

This album will grow on you, just give it some spins...
    N.I.

Shaolin Master

I thought it was a funny idea to take garbage beats by garbage artists and destroy them with their own beats, but these trap beats are so obnoxiously wack that I can’t get into this. Eminem sounded the best in years when he remade black moons I gotcha open original beat. He sounded viscous on that. Otherwise this cornball trap sound is the laziest form of production out there. No one should ever rap over these beats.
    The billboard article was just some sjw ramblings, they got most of the critique wrong in my opinion.
    Last edited by derek41; 09-05-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    I thought it was a funny idea to take garbage beats by garbage artists and destroy them with their own beats, but these trap beats are so obnoxiously wack that I can’t get into this. Eminem sounded the best in years when he remade black moons I gotcha open original beat. He sounded viscous on that. Otherwise this cornball trap sound is the laziest form of production out there. No one should ever rap over these beats.
    The billboard article was just some sjw ramblings, they got most of the critique wrong in my opinion.
    -

spot on!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

nada ignorante

I beg to differ production was good on this album. Then again I also liked XXX U-Gods song.
    N.I.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

The physicals dropped for in store purchase yesterday. Going to go cop it from Target later.