Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGK claps back an Eminem: Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

I think too many elements are circling around eminem. One, him dissing Trump made his more rabid fans, that ones that will defend him even if he loses, stop fucking with him. Then he made Revival which was shit, and people became disinterested at a casual level. The disinterest in this era is worst because now there's content everywhere breaking down why eminem sucks, which is getting casual fans to start looking in that direction.

Then MGK dissed him with a lame diss, which is lame, but it has gotten the army of people that didn't like him for whatever reason (music, being white, etc) to be more vocal and add to the piles of content about how he low key sucks.

Then he's beefing with Joe Budden. Joe is extremely lame but he has a new massive audience that decides the pulse of hip hop (unfortunately). This audience also hasn't heard him rap which he, on a technical level, does well. If he raps at eminem with his new audience and corporate backing, it's 100% over from Em even if the track is lame. Joe understands that this is what it will take to stop making him 'the pump it up guy' musically and wants this to happen for the sake of his joke of a legacy. When he goes at Eminem, Em will lose because Em's track record with beef and disses has been extraordinarily lame and soft. He also sound frustrated and uncool on songs which make him sound like he's taking an L even if he isn't. Then there's the fact that Joe knows more about Em than Em knows about Joe being that Em is the bigger star.

I think this will be the end of him if they actually battle.

The way some of u cunts talk about Eminem is as if his career is in hip hop. It's not. At all. If someone bodies him in a rap battle it's not gonna change anything. His fans r pop music/pop culture sheep. They're not even gonna know about it. They won't even know the guy who bodies him if he's not a regular Top ten popstar. Eminem is a popstar. He has been ever since he became slim shady or whatever the fuck. When he started fucking with Dre. What he does in the hip hop community isn't gonna have much if any bearing on where he stands as a popstar.

nada ignorante

Joe Budden is gay as fuck, dudes a joke and a wack rapper really.

Ja Rule>>>> Joe Budden

At least Ja Rule had a good debut album. Fuck yall
    N.I.

My ex had a big Eminem poster on her bedroom wall at one stage. She'd never heard of the the Wu-Tang clan. She was older than me. One night I went around to her place n she was there with a kid she was looking after, n they were playing Eminem songs on YouTube. I put on Triumph and her only comment was during I don't remember who's verse she said 'he sounds a bit like 50 cent'.

I'm not joking.

That's the kind of people who listen to Eminem.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Joe Budden is gay as fuck, dudes a joke and a wack rapper really.

Ja Rule>>>> Joe Budden

At least Ja Rule had a good debut album. Fuck yall
    Thank You. Venni, Vetti, Vecci is a dope album.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    The way some of u cunts talk about Eminem is as if his career is in hip hop. It's not. At all. If someone bodies him in a rap battle it's not gonna change anything. His fans r pop music/pop culture sheep. They're not even gonna know about it. They won't even know the guy who bodies him if he's not a regular Top ten popstar. Eminem is a popstar. He has been ever since he became slim shady or whatever the fuck. When he started fucking with Dre. What he does in the hip hop community isn't gonna have much if any bearing on where he stands as a popstar.
    I went to his tour this past July and it was all whites ranging from 12 to 65 years of age.

It was a dope show so no hate from me. Just confirming that this is not gonna make or break him. He has already proven what he's worth in the past 20 years. If he's trying to stay relevant that's on him.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    My ex had a big Eminem poster on her bedroom wall at one stage. She'd never heard of the the Wu-Tang clan. She was older than me. One night I went around to her place n she was there with a kid she was looking after, n they were playing Eminem songs on YouTube. I put on Triumph and her only comment was during I don't remember who's verse she said 'he sounds a bit like 50 cent'.

I'm not joking.

That's the kind of people who listen to Eminem.
    hahahahaaa!

You're 100% right. The average Em fan thinks he's god because they believe his competition is FloRida, G Easy, Drake, Pitbull, and Justin Timberlake. It's really unreal but these people have the numbers. I still think the L will resonate. Pop/Hip Hop are the same thing now so even if they don't know, once Twitter starts memeing whatever sentiment hip-hop holds will spread. People said the same thing about Pusha T and Drake and even those ppl think Pusha T won.

Yet Drake broke all records with his new album.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Default Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss)

what do you corpers think of this?

Why do you post this now?

nada ignorante

Shit was like a year ago

I think MGK is mediocre. Eminem is more talented.

PS

I'm the real rap devil

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Why do you post this now?

i only heard it the day i posted.. video said 2 months old.