Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A message for all the Americans on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lie.

You live in a tenement.

As far as the “white dude” with the “vet hat”, that sounds made up too.
    lol on dead homies nigga, that shit was called 'American Vet Landscaping' or some shit like that, he wore his vet hat and I really think he has some type of blunt force trauma to the head because he talks at outside volume 24/7, and taps in and out of conversations real clunky. Nigga was trying to sell his business for 15k last summer, we met up 3 times and by the 3 time dude was going off about mexicans and how he used to work at a psychiatric facility with a bunch of Nigerians and they were lazy and never helped out when there was an emergency. He thought I was black American. Dude hit me with 'are you buying or not' on a text, and told the nigga not and he said thanks for wasting my time, then I said your welcome.

I'm on a form of niggas that think Ghostface fought a Mace with wig worms and shits his pants over some bullshit from the other night but a dude with a vet hat that thinks mexicans are taking all the landscaping business in Texas is unbelievable? It was probably you

was that around the same time you posted about having trouble affording internet access? you thought it would be a good time to try to get involved in another business? you should hire charles jones as a business advisor.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lol on dead homies nigga, that shit was called 'American Vet Landscaping' or some shit like that, he wore his vet hat and I really think he has some type of blunt force trauma to the head because he talks at outside volume 24/7, and taps in and out of conversations real clunky. Nigga was trying to sell his business for 15k last summer, we met up 3 times and by the 3 time dude was going off about mexicans and how he used to work at a psychiatric facility with a bunch of Nigerians and they were lazy and never helped out when there was an emergency. He thought I was black American. Dude hit me with 'are you buying or not' on a text, and told the nigga not and he said thanks for wasting my time, then I said your welcome.

I'm on a form of niggas that think Ghostface fought a Mace with wig worms and shits his pants over some bullshit from the other night but a dude with a vet hat that thinks mexicans are taking all the landscaping business in Texas is unbelievable? It was probably you

why were you trying to buy a landscaping business?

exploring options. Nobody mows their own yard in at least 70% of Houston's residentials, but he was selling it for a reason.

Banned

Just hire illegals. What do you care? You don’t seem to be “vet hat” type.

Pay em 9 an hour, house them in a shithole then charge them rent.

Banned

going to throw a dip in and go out to mow my lawn now, and hit it with some Bayer lawn weed killer.

Banned

I cut mine Wednesday and it needs it again. Those remnants of Gordon really activated the MILORGANITE.

Heard Pitt got a a lot of rain last weekend.

'

You could probably make more money running an online business that sells veteran hats with big dogg tee-shirt style slogans instead of landscaping

hahaha yeah the numbers were shit. And his contracts were clearly acquired because they think he's AN AMERICAN HERO for guarding south korean swimming pools in the 90s. All the mexicans were concerned with was eating 1 square meal a day in their 1 bedroom 17 man garage/apartment, so it's perfect for them.

I could make a killing pitchin de-sleeved BIG DOGG joints to gooey pudge boys for around the way. I can't imagine Beerock remembering the last time his matronly shoulders touched a cuck-sleeve.

Banned

I picture Brock’s mom and dad having a full wardrobe of those “Co-Ed Naked” shirts from back in the day. I see them each spending lots of time trying to pick out the perfect one to wear to the family reunion.

Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 09-15-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Banned