Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How come India, with billions of ppl, has never produced 1 athlete.

Default How come India, with billions of ppl, has never produced 1 athlete.

I was at my neighborhood park today which was crammed with Indians. My wife saw a girl running and we were all 'this is the first indian we've ever seen that isn't working out awkwardly'. When she got closer, we realized she was a mexican.

Which made me wonder. Why has india, with all of those people never produced 1 reasonable athlete? What happened? I wonder if centuries are arranged marriages has taken away that athletic edge.

Not even the black ass indians have a jump shot.

Needless to say, everyone at the park was low energy and wearing their work clothes + shorts and fumbling around awkwardly. Like, the 21 year olds and the 61 year old had equal physical presence and coordination. It was unreal. When I saw that mexican girl and thought she was Indian I was truly shocked because I had never seen a India move from point at to point b with purpose and S T A M I N A.

Even China has solid athletes everywhere. Japan. Korea etc. But India, nothing. And don't say Cricket because any sport that they don't play in America is fake. If cricket is the answer it's more than likely because only 6 british colonies play that shit and I'm positive Australia dominates with a population of 8 ppl.

Cricket is actually the greatest Sport of all. So that counts for a lot.

And Australia r actually shit at cricket these days, unfortunately.

Low energy thread.

Cricket over the last few years is basically we wallop every team that comes over here, but get pwned whenever we go overseas.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I was at my neighborhood park today which was crammed with Indians.
    Sounds like a very shit-aye experience. I floated around a clean, remote lake in the mountains.. paddled some, but also took nips of whiskey as the wind did most of the work. Very quiet and peaceful, shouldve brought an edible.

'

I once tried to learn the rules of cricket. I was sober and gave up.

What about that guy that used to be in the NBA?

They even made a documentary about him. One In A Billion.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^LOL I thought 'One in a billion' was the title of the documentary lol. ....is it?

@NOel, see, you got to a different country and all of a sudden the weather makes you shit = fake sport. I get that it's big in australia, but all of the cricket countries (South Africa, India, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand) are also that countries that produce 0 fucking athletes whatsoever. Except Australia ever now and then. Cricket is the Live action RPG of sports

Lolz I'm not a dumb patriotic cunt at all, but Aussies excel in Sports. If we had the population of all those shitholes that dominate the Olympics n shit, we'd prob b schooling u fat cunt yanks n skinny little gooks n shit.

And new Zealand is a strong sporting country too, for their size. They pretty much dominate Rugby, n r strong in cricket n other shit too.

N the reason cricket varies so greatly betwixt countries is cos everything is about the pitch they play on. Aussies dominate on their home pitches, but u go to some dusty dump like sri Lanka n it's a whole new world, which of course their natives r used to.

In our better years we weren't so shit overseas tho. It's more just recent years. We should b doing much better.

Also the funny thing about how ridiculously n blindly patriotic Americans r is that u're in complete denial about how fucking awful some of ur most popular national Sports r. Like ur fucking football. Really dunno how u cunts even convince urselves that shit is watchable. They must just groom u into believing it from a young age.

I'm only still typing cos there was something else I was gonna say n it's just not coming to me, lolz.

Yeah fuck, dunno what it was, lolz.

Also I must say that Australia's not producing athletes like we used to. We used to dominate a few Sports, n now we don't really dominate anything other than Rugby league, which is really only a big Sport in a small handful of countries.

I agree that NZ and Aus are great at sports given their size. I also agree that football is a loser sport. Low energy. If you can have diabetes and excel at a sport it's not a sport. I don't even understand how someone can get tired playing football. Every year it's fans literally behave like 14-year-old girls at a Bieber concert over some 3 hours, low energy, low s t a m i n a ass imbeciles pretending to be good at something. I only respect the running back. Baseball is a joke too.

If those cunts just got out there n played their 60 minute or whatever it is game in even like an hour n a half, it'd b ok. But that fucking low energy snooze fest bullshit stop start shit is like the most painful thing I've ever tried to watch.

From what I recall baseball is another major low energy 15 minutes of nothing for each minute of action frustrating fuck Fest too.

Those were the 2 low energy Sports I was pretty much referring to. Basketball n ice hockey r cool.

Ireland actually has a cricket team now. Doesnt get much support due to the sport been incredibly English. Tried watching it a few times but cannot understand it.

But to Noel's point, any 'sport' where a game is 60 minutes but takes 4 hours to complete isnt a sport

baseball is even boring to watch live which is pretty sad

not a fan of hockey at all but at least a live game is action packed

baseball is just background noise while the main event is drinking beer and conversing with people

That Netflix show Explained has some good cricket history and explanation of the rules.

De mijne is 4x duurder!