Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How come India, with billions of ppl, has never produced 1 athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Thats great that India won something, but they still suck for their size. They got 2 golds in the last olympics and they make up about 17% of the world population. I think Indian society doesn't encourage sports as its too risky for a career.

I don't get how people can watch 2 or 3 games of any sport each week. I watch Basketball highlights and sometimes MMA. Thats about all I can take. It takes too long to be a real sports fan.

i dont really care about indian sports or sports teams.. lol.. their cricket team is ok i guess.. also FORCE India.. (F1 team.). are shit aswell.. but they aint even indian.. i guess india kicks ass at Kabaddi ...

im a post a kabaddi video cos i think TSA will get hard from it.

i dont even know the rules.. kek.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You're in a room full of asians and you only got 8 gold medals? And you're not ashamed?

look at the nonsense they got the gold medals for . Haptathlon lol. The fuck?

why would i be ashamed? i dont support forr care for india or indian sports..

i was proving that indian has athletes, just educating you after your original post in the thread.. you did state that india has no athletes.. they won 800m, 4x400m , 1500m. javelin, long jump but all you concentrate on is heptathlon.. kek at your ignorant and racist views.

do you even now what a heptathlon is? (its various ATHLETICS events in one) as such there are athletes in india.. but you racist ignorant ass wont accept it.

which is why this thread and almost every post you make is full of kekz.
    Last edited by soul controller; 09-25-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Tennis is actually the best and most impressive Sport to watch, imo, at least when u get a closely competitive match played at a high level. Even if it's women. I think the 3 best matches at the Aussie open this year were women. Actually I think they all involved tit reduction blasphemer, Simone Halep, who I'd never previously been interested in beyond seeing if the tit reduction paid off. It finally did at the French this year.

But yeah, some of those classic men's matches, often involving Nadal, whether vs Federer, Djokovic, or the greatest match of all thyme vs Verdasco in an Oz open semi final some years ago, that's the best Sport n athleticism I've ever witnessed.

Watching Sampras, Agassi, Rafter, Hewitt, Edberg, courier, becker, lendll, and all those guys growing up too, many classic battles.

Unfortunately I could never play the game worth a shit myself.

i used to play tennis back in the day... i use to love Henry Leconte!... i used to go on missions finding clay pitches i n the uk.. they're rare as fuck here..
    i also enjoyed badminton an table tennis.. i was pretty good at both of those (represented my school/college/uni)

i was decent at cricket... and i still play football twice a week.. lol i run around much more than the guys half my age.. haha but they got skills..

the premier league is where its at.. i used to love la liga in the past.. but thats weak as fuck now..

dont care about international games.. i have no loyalty to any country.. i like international teams cos of players.. i used to love the Argies.. now its basically any team that has a few Everton players in it (never supported england tho)

enjoy playing pool and darts aswell..

chess is also class.. is chess a sport?

I've noticed all the people that distance themselves from their culture, also want to kill themselves lol.

@everyone else Baseball literally tells you when to cheer LOL. Idk if Cricket does the same thing but they have a giant screen and it will occassionally say 'clap' 'and the crowd goes wild' and other things lol.

I've noticed all the people that distance themselves from their culture, also want to kill themselves lol.
    why do you keep projecting bro.

i can tell english isn't your first language and that your ego doesnt let you acknowledge whats been posted to prove your original post full of fallacies wrong,

pro-tip just cos i dont align myself to any country, doesnt mean i've got no culture.. you on some super low intelligence flex.. no wonder all your business schemes fail.. should get intouch with that prince from Nigeria.

Maybe its a cultural thing as Indians aren't pushed to do sports. But like the other day my team was playing some Norwegian team in the Europa League (soccer) and a guy named Singh came on for the Norwegians. It's incredibly rare to see an Indian soccer player so I was genuinely shocked.

So yeah could be culture or the fact that India has yet to discover the wonderful benefits of steroids like China has.

@everyone else Baseball literally tells you when to cheer LOL. Idk if Cricket does the same thing but they have a giant screen and it will occassionally say 'clap' 'and the crowd goes wild' and other things lol.
    Lol, same with hockey. Pathetic. I've noticed north american sports dont do chanting apart from "lets go *team name*" or "go *team name* go". Ghey. Say what you want about soccer but there are your team chants, player chants, chants against the other team and against other team players. Thousands of fans chanting at Ashley Cole whether or not Cheryl takes it up the ass was quality. There are hundreds of examples. Or liverpool fans chanting about United fans about fucking their mothers.

We have our own national sports in Ireland called Hurling and Gaelic football. Both are huge at home but barely anyone outside has heard of it. Hurling is over 3000 years old and tough as fuck. You can thank Hurling for a lot of modern sports. Both sports get up to 80000 people at games and are amateurs so they dont get paid. They really make soccer players look like pussies. Also the GAA in Ireland came up with the modern rules of Baseball

personal theory: I did notice that American sports venues are pooseyer then even Canadian ones and European ones. I think sports were co-opted during early attempts are creating a 'modern american culture' which was basically supposed to the archie comics, with more muscles, minus the degenerates like jugghead. That shit was dropped in the 60s because it was dumb and white but remnants remain. So while athleticism stopped being a sign of 'all americanness' once niggas took over, the pressure for games to be 'wholesome as apple pie', or whatever the term, remains. American games usually have low-t morality codes that are remnants of their inception. Fuck shit like flag ceremonies, commemorating people that lifeguarded Kuwaiti swimming pools during Desert Storm with a screen telling everyone to stand up and cheer, and athletes being expected to act a certain way. I think this makes American sports venues more of a 'family' venue than European ones. We get all of our instincts for insults out on SMACK DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Maybe its a cultural thing as Indians aren't pushed to do sports. But like the other day my team was playing some Norwegian team in the Europa League (soccer) and a guy named Singh came on for the Norwegians. It's incredibly rare to see an Indian soccer player so I was genuinely shocked.

So yeah could be culture or the fact that India has yet to discover the wonderful benefits of steroids like China has.
    Maybe the Indians that come to America and co. but the ones at home don't have the performance pressure and the coolest people there are actors and musicians anyways. So I doubt their culture would be against sports. Plus it's not like they're not up in the gym fumbling around and occupying the bench worldwide.

roids make the olympics pointless because it's basically the who has the best roids aka the US Russia and China. I don't think a single african team uses roids, maybe the white south africans if they're there. Though I do hear that China has legit athletes on he local level. I'm conflicted on whether roids are 'a bad thing' or 'cheating' or whatever because technically eating a certain way enhances performance as well. It's not like you can give Soul Controller roids and he'll develop a jump shot
    Last edited by TSA; 09-25-2018 at 11:19 AM.

roids should be allowed in baseball imo

Banned

Let’s be honest.

This whole thread was created because Darryl’s father never taught him how to throw or kick a ball.

'

We start an "academy"

Kids who can't throw ball very well.

Banned

We get privileged white suburbanites... early 30’s.

They help the less fortunate curveball deficient minorities from low income, crabgrass infested infield, neighborhoods.

Darryl throws ball correctly.

We feel better about ourselves.

how can you americans even call half your shit a sport?

why would you judge a sport by miles ran. I'm not impressed by watching people run a few miles, I can go do that shit right now

golf miles ran - zero, and I appreciate the technical skill involved more than soccer

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

how can you americans even call half your shit a sport?
    You must watch a lot of marathons.

De mijne is 4x duurder!