Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Logic -Wu Tang forever, featuring Wu-Tang Clan

I think you really should chill. The track's great and shit but I remember when they dropped "The Saga Continous" and you were saying the same shit that it's the greatest thing since whatever.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

PRODIGAL SUN

Tsc was much better than abt. People were happy about that.

I think 8d is an underrated gems with problems but id never say that tgis track is better than gun will go, campfire etc. but it might be better than the rest.

This is a great wu song. Not only cuz the verses are damn near incredible wnd they spitting like they did on years ago.

Let the people be happy. We get one of these every 3 years now it seems versus every year.

The 2010s have been hard for wu fans. Take what you can get. And appreciaye it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Or The Pick, The Sickle And The Shovel.
    That is most likely what they're reiterating in Reddit.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 09-29-2018 at 05:27 PM.

But yeah, why care who Logic is or why he looks like chemo patient or whatever. This is good hip hop with good energy right here. It probably won't stand the test of time unless YSIV is a master piece of some sort (haven't given it a spin, so can't say), but this is a good track right here, just going to enjoy it for now

Hopefully this is a signal that Wu are in a good space for the next LP. If not its still a great addition to the list of Wu songs with all members. I took a listen to the rest of Logics album, its mostly jazzy laidback beats and some solid rapping.

The chemo thing was just an observation. In that interview it looks like the make a wish foundation gifted him a Wu collab.

nada ignorante

The production on this track is amazing too.
    N.I.

This joint is crazy, and Logic killed it. It's pretty funny a lot of people on the forum haven't heard of Logic before, that "under pressure" album was D O P E!
    And didn't he get nationwide exposure, like for real, for that suicide song he made?

The fact that he got the entire clan on this dope beat means that; for the right kind of money and exposure, the clan will always form like the voltron ^^
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

PRODIGAL SUN

And theres another donald trump post by big rig brock thats totally unecessary. No doubt made by himself.

Can you imagine being in your thirties, possibly even forties, been on this website for over 12 years and still get a kick out of shit like that?

Stop hating. Brock's the funniest cunt here.

'

It was a good posse cut. Exceeded my expectations. The make a wish kid really delivered with this one. Very high energy and Cappadonna wasn't allowed to make a special ed thriller dance or chorus.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Stop hating. Brock's the funniest cunt here.
    Says the aussie whos complaining in the wu fanbase thread while simultaneously having nerdouts and yelling nigger on a Wutang forum. Yall cannot for the last time help yaselves.

If i see one more of you nerds do shit like this here i swear to god.

https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sh...=1#post2612949
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 10-01-2018 at 03:30 AM.

^lolz wtf r u talking about, dude?

Who the fuck r u? Do I have a stalker?

PRODIGAL SUN

“Lolstez1992”

Look who now playing dumb like the link isnt of you nerd spazzin saying nigger when you aussie

as you excuse corny white boys posting donald trump AGAIN (for zero reason at that. Just an excuse to bombard us with his lame views) after defending this faggy bullshit in that other thread about you lame white/indian geeks

You wish you had a stalker. Every post you make is either nonsense or defending nonsense. I dont have to go far for examples its fucking everywhere.

Why do i have to tell you that using the word nigger to tell jokes and defending alt right sympathizers isnt a good look?

What you thought ya post saying that “white people should be allowed to be as racist as they want on here” went under the radar with me?

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz thankyou amun for bringing that reality in here. I haven't been following this discussion at all, but I've seen it's gone the way of some racism bullshit. It's a plain and simple fact that racism towards whites on this forum outweighs the racism towards any other race on here by such a fucking dramatic and enormous margin that it's really quite hilarious.

The only difference is we just laugh at it. Yeah I understand that whites don't have the history of racism that blacks do, and it's therefore not so easy for blacks to just laugh at, but shit, if u're actually bothered by words on an internet forum then that's really ur own problem to address.

Honestly with the amount of shit that's been said about whites on here in my duration here, we should have every right to b absolutely racist as all fuck without having to feel like we're doing anything untoward.
    I honestly cant believe some of the shit that comes outta yall mouths. The lack of self
    awareness is truly incredible on this forum.

THIS is why white people have a bad name in hip hop. Your inability to accept youre wrong leads to asanine decision making... kinda like being a racist yet spending years of ya life, on a forum dedicated to the blackest group in hip hop.

Ill just assume you want this place to be seen as a joke like soul controller said “cuz wu died 15 years ago”

Get. The fuck. Outtahere

The List
    Soul controller. Big rig brock. Noel411
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 10-01-2018 at 07:15 AM.