Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang: An American Saga Thread

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    so, the series tell not a very real story...
    TheyÂ’re not going to give 100% accurate accounts of EVERYTHING. Also, Rae and Ghost did used to bust guns at each other. They downplay it now of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    TheyÂ’re not going to give 100% accurate accounts of EVERYTHING. Also, Rae and Ghost did used to bust guns at each other. They downplay it now of course.

Damn from being throwing bullets at each other to became like best friends is a long distance!

I'm very late to the party on this... finally got around to starting the series a couple of days ago, I'm up to ep.6. Shit is good so far, there's a few really good actors, but a few things really throwing me off too!

The dude playing Divine is the standout for me... this guy could actually be Divine! Looks and sounds exactly like Divine!

I've seen a few people mention Power being like Stringer Bell, but I hadn't noticed that so far.

The main things that are putting me off are the guy playing RZA... how did they cast this guy? I look and act more like RZA than this fvckin dude!! Really off putting that they so poorly cast the main character!

Dave East is throwing me off too... mainly cos he looks like he's 10 years older than all the other members.

I am enjoying it, and from the posts in this thread the show is going to get better from ep.6 onwards. I'll hopefully get a few more episodes watched today.

Peace!

The Dennis/Ghost character is what bothered me the most.

^^He hasn't bothered me too much so far... I've got 3 episodes left to watch.

RZA has just dropped Ohh We Love You Rakeem, so I'm assuming they head to Ohio next when that fails? Or do they skip over the Ohio shit?

The guy that plays RZA is bugging me the most, I can't even imagine him as RZA at all, and it throws the whole thing off for me. Dave East bugs me too, but at least he has a passing resemblance to Meth so it kinda works. The dude that plays Rae is probably my favourite. When him and Meth were spitting the verses from Meth Vs. Chef it was dope.

Peace!

Is this show as good as The Get Down?

Default RZA Says ‘Wu-Tang: An American Saga’ Season 2 Will Focus On Recording Of ’36 Chambers

Retired.

{>____<}

Thank you for posting.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

PRODIGAL SUN

Can't wait for season 2

Still need to see season 1

Did Joey Badass resign?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Veteran Member

I actually just got Hulu...would you guys say this is worth investing time into?

The ABBOTT

If you were to script the following seasons. What would be the main storyline of each season?