Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang: An American Saga Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    They have done numerous studies on this, and more people prefer the single episode at a time format. Binging is more for the unemployed and people that don't have much of a social life in general.
    It seems like this is only true because theres a lot of old people who are used to it that way and binge watching has only been possible for about 10 years. How can you do numerous studies and prove anything concrete about new technology? You probably have to wait a while longer to have a good idea. Also its barely true, its like 52/48.

It doesn't make any logical sense that it would be more convenient for somebody to watch an episode a week rather than watching them when they have a free evening either. At least give people the choice, if there actually are people who want to wait a week between episodes they can still do that.

Shaolin Master

^

haha I find that impossible to believe

surveyor: "so you just watched an episode of your favorite show, do you want to see what happens next right now?"
    - "I think waiting seven days to resolve that cliff-hanger will be much more enjoyable" said nobody ever

I'm pretty sure advertisers/ money from advertisements are the only people benefiting from weekly episode air times

there's already 3 episodes available

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    haha I find that impossible to believe

surveyor: "so you just watched an episode of your favorite show, do you want to see what happens next right now?"
    - "I think waiting seven days to resolve that cliff-hanger will be much more enjoyable" said nobody ever

I'm pretty sure advertisers/ money from advertisements are the only people benefiting from weekly episode air times
    lol, they want to stretch the amount of time they can make money off it. I can see their perspective though. Imagine working on something for 2 years for a dicc head to watch in 7 hours and give you a 3.2 on IMDb. Fucc that. Conversation about it goes away after a month.

But everyone episode now gets the spotlight and time that an entire series would have gotten before. Though I think it will reduce the enjoy-ability because shows designed for binging can have more nuance. in 7 days I'm only going to remember the bare bones of the previous episode.

Popa Wu deserves an Oscar

tsa, aren't you mentally retarded though? if you can't remember the last episode, you probably shouldn't be left out on your own in society

For being people who's income depends on publicity, the other wu members sure are dumb and useless. There are 9 people in a group and only Rza and Method Man (ironically, the richest two) understand that you have to promote things.

lol true. I mean I'm sure late night shows arent lined up to showcase Masta Killa, but they could all do social media campaigns

I seen the three episodes and I thought it would be more close to the facts. Rae tryin' to get Ghostface killed lol. The actors seem not to feel their roles to me, they can't rap and the acapellas they rap sound awful to me but if it wasn't about Wu I would enjoy it (that bad actin' tho). BUT, it's been only 3 episodes, maybe it'll be better in the next ones

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Rae tryin' to get Ghostface killed lol.
    https://youtu.be/tjcjkRx6wHM

^ yeah I know the story but in the show it looks so corny. I kind of laughed at it. As I said, we'll see the next episodes and maybe it'll be better

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

PRODIGAL SUN

cant wait to watch this

Shaolin Master

The acting is on par with cable access