Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARYSTATUS33 View Post
I really don't get what people want or expect. The budget is pretty high for this show. There is a ton of creativity and the pacing is fantastic. They are not trying to rush through the story, but they are spending 126 seasons with every tiny detail. The actors are way off for the most part, but we all followed these guys for 25 years now very closely. The fans are going to notice every tiny inconsistency. I let it go a while ago that these cast really won't resemble the clan very much. The ones who I feel are pretty close are def Raekwon, ODB, Divine, Power, and U-God. In fact so far I think U-God is the closest. He's got that I'm down, but I got myself to worry about attitude. He's got his Napoleon complex down. The one's who are WAY off are Deck, I don't feel Deck acted like this in real life whatsoever. And I hate GZA's portrayal the most, so goofy...it's awful. Ghost is hit or miss, he's got that stubborn behavior down, but his body language is way off. But for all the things I don't like, I'm just happy I live in the present day where Ican see my favorite artists of all time get shine in the media like this well into their fifties.
Is this 33 the great aka status 33 from wutangworld? I bought swordsports from you on wutangworld back in the day. Was good friends with yankee grammar but lost contact with him