Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can anybody not hate humans?

Default How can anybody not hate humans?

I'm just sitting here taking a shit and my tv came on after I just finished watching a video file, and there was a news update and the biggest story was that today our new prime Minister made a national apology to victims of sex abuse. Maybe child sex abuse. It doesn't matter.

Wtf? What does that even mean? Does that mean that as an aussie he's apologising on my behalf to victims of sex abuse? Y? Y the fuck would I apologise to victims of sex abuse? Y the fuck would HE apologise to victims of sex abuse?

What's fucking wrong with people? Five seconds of the news and I wanna go and live in a fucking Cave. I can't deal with u fucking cunts. I'm not one of u. I refuse to b called a human. I want a national apology for being categorised as being a part of the same species of beings who do shit like this. I'd b prouder of belonging to a species that routinely eat and roll around in their own shit.

Banned

Dude, just double bag my groceries, make sure my bread isn’t getting smashed and shut the fuck up.

Banned

Right. Thanks for making the same observation every other human has made about retards in office and on tv.

^i generally avoid all that shit tho. That's how I manage to stay halfway sane. It took like 2 seconds of hearing a news flash to sink me to the deepest levels of despair.

I googled this to see what you're talking about. Lol at the part that made you hate humanity was the meaningless, silly apology and not the catholic church fucking little kids.

I mean I get your point, but was it that bad? Lol. A lot of gen chat posters recently seem to have a relentlessly miserable take on the world. We literally live in the most peaceful and prosperous era of human history so far but the way people act you'd think the world was coming to an end.

Of course people fucking kids makes u mad. People doing anything fucked up to kids makes me fucken angry. People coming into my shop with kids and paying $40 for a pack of stinky shit cancer instead of putting that money towards their kids fucking infuriates me.

But yeah, people will b scum. Of course. That can never change. It's just idiotic fucking nonsense that makes it so hard to tolerate how ridiculous humans r tho. Like these people r a more accurate representation of humanity as a whole. Like a lot of Aussies were probably like 'isnt that great' when this fucking nitwit apologised to victims of child abuse on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dude, just double bag my groceries, make sure my bread isn’t getting smashed and shut the fuck up.
    hahahaha, shieet.

Yeah Noel, I don't get why the apology is the tipping point and not the actual rape. I think 'apologizing' as a public action is pretty stupid. I think apologizing in general is pretty stupid but people like when you do it so I do with when I fuck up something for them.

I do find humanity annoying but so does every other human. But I think they're annoying because humans literally think they're special because they have lights and roads and shit. Like, ants don't give a fuck about your light nigga lol. Who cares? Humans think they're smart because they're good at being humans. There's hella snakes that feel bad for us because we can't taste and see heat and octpuses that think we're g.a.y because we can't change colors.

but in every other category humans are pretty cool.

Banned

Public apologies are a joke. The media demands them because they love it. they sit back and talk shit whether the person was sincere or not.

And every has a take on social media.

It’s basically some pseudo power trip for people who care about stuff that doesn’t affect them.

'

Banned

Noel at work...

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Yeah Noel, I don't get why the apology is the tipping point and not the actual rape. I think 'apologizing' as a public action is pretty stupid. I think apologizing in general is pretty stupid but people like when you do it so I do with when I fuck up something for them.

I do find humanity annoying but so does every other human. But I think they're annoying because humans literally think they're special because they have lights and roads and shit. Like, ants don't give a fuck about your light nigga lol. Who cares? Humans think they're smart because they're good at being humans. There's hella snakes that feel bad for us because we can't taste and see heat and octpuses that think we're g.a.y because we can't change colors.

but in every other category humans are pretty cool.
    Ants probably should give a fuck about our lights, since we're decimating every animal species except chicken and cows. We should give a fuck too.

Special is the wrong word for humans, but we are very different from every other animal species. We've evolved to the point where we can effectively rewrite the rules of nature at this point. Who knows where we'll end up.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I'm just sitting here taking a shit and my tv came on after I just finished watching a video file, and there was a news update and the biggest story was that today our new prime Minister made a national apology to victims of sex abuse. Maybe child sex abuse. It doesn't matter.

Wtf? What does that even mean? Does that mean that as an aussie he's apologising on my behalf to victims of sex abuse? Y? Y the fuck would I apologise to victims of sex abuse? Y the fuck would HE apologise to victims of sex abuse?

What's fucking wrong with people? Five seconds of the news and I wanna go and live in a fucking Cave. I can't deal with u fucking cunts. I'm not one of u. I refuse to b called a human. I want a national apology for being categorised as being a part of the same species of beings who do shit like this. I'd b prouder of belonging to a species that routinely eat and roll around in their own shit.
    You're beginning to sound like Elliot Rodger, dude.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

Noel I can relate to everything you say about humans just be reading one of you boring, whiny posts. You are exactly what you are venting against.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Time to rewatch Sopranos again

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi