Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How can anybody not hate humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    lil boosie has the cognition of a dog that can bark alone with music.

^What sort of an audience does shit like that have? There's no way an adult could listen to it, and I'm certain I wouldn't have liked shit like that when I was a kid either.

Little girls, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I remember learnig in school that animals cant have fun lol as 9 year olds we thought it was dumb because there's evidence with dogs and 'animals' is a broad term. As forward in the 2000s they 'found out' animals indeed CAN have fun after watching a penguin slid on ice for hours.

I think humans are good at being humans and judge animals by how good they are at being human as well. That's why a dog that can bark in unison to some cuck-tune, or comply with demands is deemed 'smarter' than one that eats your soft ass childs dead body as a tru dogg should. So maybe they're not self aware, but self-awareness it's self is only valuable because we think it's unique to us and all you have to be to be valueable is like us, even though we're kinda lame.

I'm willing to bet 'animals aren't self aware' is another attempt at human trying to create and hold on to a notion of being exceptional and detatched from 'nature'. It's the reason we do nearly everything except eat drink shit and eff. Everything else is an attempt to convince ourselves we're special. Maybe that's self awareness, but to then self awareness is a mark of superiority is just feeding the same circle of logical self service that created 'self-awareness'.

Ocras are really smart, and they do things that are smart to an Ocra like detect emotion based off how sound waves bounce off you. But when we watch them make their fuck ass ocra clicks that shit ain't even cool. Unimpressive, low energy. How do you know that's not how lizards think of us when we're lauching rockets?
    Yeah theres a lot of stuff we don't understand, and viewing things from a human perspective is unavoidable. A lot of mammals have somewhat similar brains to us, especially other apes. They're still way off our level of thought though, and lizards have tiny brains, and low brain activity. Very low T.

I find this stuff fascinating. At some point in the last 50-100,000 years we went from animals at the mercy of tigers, lions, bears to organizing these bigger and bigger societies that can control the ecosystem. When humans first arrived in Australia they destroyed a shitload of giant animal species in a few thousand years. The ecosystem took millions of years to build but humans managed to rearrange it almost immediately. I'm not saying its a good thing, we should be more responsible for other species. But no other species will probably ever be able to do this, unless we engineer them like 'Planet of The Apes'.

I think as we got smarter, we got weaker, so we had to get smarter again to compensate and deal with more complex societies. In a way you can view humans as inferior to other animal species. They're perfectly adapted, and we have to constantly adapt to survive even in one lifetime.

I think humans think we're 'better' that other animals because we use human metrics to measure 'better'. Like you said we can't think outside of that so it's hard to say. Other than T, everything else is subjective and predicated on the assumption that the purpose of life is to dominate influence or kill things. Or even worst, that there is a purpose.

I also think evolution is grossly misunderstood as some type of linear 'betterment' that leads to greater functionality. Evolution shouldn't by a synonym of betterment because I think a lot of how we are is based off things we wouldn't assume to be betterment. Like the idea that stronger humans mate more or smart human mate more, is a motherfucking lie ya know. Or even that selection is 'natural'. I think human taste is so varied, subjective, and idiotic that anything modeled by our taste loses it's evolutionary functionality within a few generations. We've breed with women selecting things that ensure they can't run without having major back pain, and have breed dogs to be literally retarded man-children for life. All from our selection/liking influencing evolutionary outcome. So like you said it's easy to see how we've become shitter over time but smarter (i think).

I even wonder about the smart one. Other than IQ tests, which, idk, that shit's low key stupid, I have a hard time believing people are getting progressively smarter in a world where you have to apply less and less physical and mental effort to get results over time.

@ TSA, yup, the smarter you are the more likely you are to have less or no kids, at least in the west.

We might start manipulating human DNA for brainpower and physical perfection before birth. I think its illegal to mess with human embryos in America but if China starts doing it, the people that banned it will quickly find a way to justify the ethical and religious issues they had.

tsa communicates in ktl builds with gila monsters about fake marriages and failed businesses

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    ^What sort of an audience does shit like that have? There's no way an adult could listen to it, and I'm certain I wouldn't have liked shit like that when I was a kid either.

Little girls, I guess.
    the exact thought was 'this will get the white audience'.

I don't think it would though, other than little white girls. I noticed it's had a lot of views and I guess that kid has a strong following. I actually do find that kind of amazing. I mean of course I'm not gonna enjoy something like that, but it was absolutely horrible from every angle. Like it was a terrible execution of what it was going for, nah mean?

"Pulled up in bugatti"

lol the first comment was how can he reach the pedals.

Peace. Unclog your mind yo.