Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can anybody not hate humans?

I actually did back when I first started losing it. It wasn't a planned thing. I just didn't cut my hair for ages.

It wasn't a good look tho.

No, it's next to impossible for me not to despise humanity.

90% of people are so unbelievably stupid it makes me want to vomit with rage.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Please remember for today.

^its so nice to be able to delete any post this faggot troll piece of shit posts in my thread. Know the ledge mod for life

You need to mellow out. You seem full of hostility.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    We're not different. We think we're different because we're good at being human, but an Octupus can look at us and a muskrat and think 'can you believe those things can't change color at will?' They probably think they're decimating crabs and lobsters with their 8 arms and shit. We're yet to defy a single rule of nature. We just clack rocks together and think we're amazing for 'creating a sound'. Everything we do is inline with the rules of nature. We used them to our advantage for our objectives but I be birds think they're on some next level shit because they survive migration
    Humans are now using CRISPR for gene editing. I'd say that's quite the leap from clacking rocks together or sucking toes. Also Poppa Wu has figured out if you take all the Splendid packets from your IHOP booth, you wont have to buy splendid when grocery shopping. Big things happening GOD, start paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Humans are now using CRISPR for gene editing. I'd say that's quite the leap from clacking rocks together or sucking toes. Also Poppa Wu has figured out if you take all the Splendid packets from your IHOP booth, you wont have to buy splendid when grocery shopping. Big things happening GOD, start paying attention.
    and spiders shoot the strongest material known to man out of their ass - casually-. I be they think we're just a bunch of flesh-insects hoarding sweeter and bagging groceries. Very low energy

Banned

This little rivalry between Darryl and The Chin has been brewing for years. It’s coming.... PPV style.

'

Remind me to drink some Nugenix then shatter a bus window with a dolly like McGregor did to the opps first.

lol, doosh is easily the biggest instigator on this site. He clearly doesn't know how brutal millennial warfare can be.

'

I'd likely sub Dooch in to handle any potential future "BeEFs"

Bet his T-levels are MAXXED out. Probably from using a push mower and a steady diet of prosciutto, artichokes, italian ice.

I like how TSA completely missed my point. All animals evolved over hundreds of millions of years to usually do very specific shit. Anything that an animal can do we can do, just not with our physical bodies. Yet.

Birds and Spiders don't "think they're the shit". They most likely aren't self aware at all.

'

That kid goes hard, next Bieber in the making.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I like how TSA completely missed my point. All animals evolved over hundreds of millions of years to usually do very specific shit. Anything that an animal can do we can do, just not with our physical bodies. Yet.

Birds and Spiders don't "think they're the shit". They most likely aren't self aware at all.
    I remember learnig in school that animals cant have fun lol as 9 year olds we thought it was dumb because there's evidence with dogs and 'animals' is a broad term. As forward in the 2000s they 'found out' animals indeed CAN have fun after watching a penguin slid on ice for hours.

I think humans are good at being humans and judge animals by how good they are at being human as well. That's why a dog that can bark in unison to some cuck-tune, or comply with demands is deemed 'smarter' than one that eats your soft ass childs dead body as a tru dogg should. So maybe they're not self aware, but self-awareness it's self is only valuable because we think it's unique to us and all you have to be to be valueable is like us, even though we're kinda lame.

I'm willing to bet 'animals aren't self aware' is another attempt at human trying to create and hold on to a notion of being exceptional and detatched from 'nature'. It's the reason we do nearly everything except eat drink shit and eff. Everything else is an attempt to convince ourselves we're special. Maybe that's self awareness, but to then self awareness is a mark of superiority is just feeding the same circle of logical self service that created 'self-awareness'.

Ocras are really smart, and they do things that are smart to an Ocra like detect emotion based off how sound waves bounce off you. But when we watch them make their fuck ass ocra clicks that shit ain't even cool. Unimpressive, low energy. How do you know that's not how lizards think of us when we're lauching rockets?