Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I tried to summon CharlesJones back to Wu-Corp last night

Looks good. Lots of bread, though. It'd take a large drink to wash it down.

I'm bias against people who order flat bread. Looks like some bread some afghans stomped on with their feet

I took my kids out to pizza about a week ago and almost beat some punk's bitchass. This is the 3rd time I've almost gotten in a fight in 3 weeks.

Two Mask Nazis and some people trying to fuck with my kids at a pizza parlor, which makes me see red. The server told me forget the check and the guy ran inside wouldn't come meet me outside to fight. I told him I was gonna rip his earrings out and called some people pedos for trying to lure my kids with their creepy cellphones.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 08-28-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    The pizzeria I was at tonight at least didn't have have a bunch of gay 'Hipster Occult symbolism' or John Podesta pedo artwork and t-shirts on the walls. Noticed that's a common theme in all major cities now.

Majority of the time I go to the ones owned by angry middle aged Italians with grease stained t-shirts, loud box fans, and listen to Howie or Rush when likely watering their lawn at night and thinking about whether they should use the collected tips for their kid's college textbooks or re-grouting the shower.
    Only pizza places I go to are Italian-owned and operated.
    You can always tell the real deal. The only artwork is in red green and white or there are old pictures of Sinatra, Martin, DiMaggio and Marciano.

A lot of these trendy pizza places think they can do us.

Lebron got into the pizza appropriation game with his BlazePizza bullshit. 12 bucks for a piece of shit that won’t satisfy a grown mans hungEr on its own. Portnoy gave it a 0.0. Id never stoop that low to even try it.
    Last edited by Dooch; 08-29-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Banned

He was really charging $12 a slice? I'd probably reenact this movie scene if someone ever rang me up at that price point.

No 12 for one of those wood fired flatbread bullshits that you’d eat as an appetizer. Pizza roto and pizza fire are all doing the same type of thing.

Unfortunately, there's lots of colleges in my city which brings an abundance of loser hipsters.

I had a greasy shirt italian pizza place by my house growing up. I used to play galaga while waiting for my pizza. Back when a Large pizza was REALLY a Large pizza. The guy spoke Italian and didn't even try to learn English. Then he passed the business on to his cokehead son and he ran the business into the ground and you can't even find an Italian in the place anymore.

I like pizza thin and crispy, not too much dough, good homemade sauce and quality cheeses.

I got a pizza in Chicago few years ago and it was some deep dish really thick pizza. Took me like 3 days to finish it. I had to wait almost a fucking hour for them to cook the thick pizza. It was like a lasagna. I think the place was Pizzeria Uno
    Last edited by Sense-A; 08-29-2020 at 04:58 PM.

He was really charging $12 a slice? I'd probably reenact this movie scene if someone ever rang me up at that price point.

LOL that was fucking awesome.

Added Rise of the Footsoldier to movies I need to watch.