Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NickyDeuce...

We call them soft drinks here. I think just cos they're non alcoholic. I mean yeah, so r juice, milk etc. But I still figure that's where the term comes from.

in nigeria they call them 'minerals' which think is hilarious. I'm assuming it's a British term. Any brits know the origin of that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm no longer used to hearing people say pop which is why it stuck out to me when doosh said it. I'm in 'soda/coke' country.
    Also realizing there's some midwest slang that doesn't exist elsewhere like 'do hickity' 'thing-a-majig, 'whatchamacalit', 'i'll just squeeze through here', 'hunker down', 'smidgin', 'that really ___'s my ____', 'tuckered out' and 'ope'.

most of them used ironically by the non-inbred but if you use them here they'll think you're being dead serious and a pedophile.
    That’s some deep Midwest cornbelt slang. I can’t attest to hearing much of that around here. I bet I’d hear it the farther west i went in the state though.

Banned

When i'm in West Virginia, i hear "plum" more than any human should ever hear the word plum. as in...

He's plum crazy.
    I'm plum out of gas.

As for my morning routine, I try to shit and eat breakfast while I'm "on the clock". When I wake up, if the white boss man doesn't know any better and isn't going to be checking up on me, I log myself into work. Then, I make myself a cup of coffee. (i've only been drinking coffee for probably 2 years or so. 1 cup does the trick.) Then i make me and my dog breakfast. 90% of the time it is a spinach/tomato/onion/feta 3 egg omelet. the other 10% i'll make myself 2 egg sandwiches on an english muffin with spinach, tomato, onion, feta and mayo. She always gets 1 scrambled egg with 1 cup of her dog food. We both shit, then I take a shower and head off to work (but if you talk to my boss, i've already been there 90 minutes)

i drink nothing but water after my coffee except if i go to chipotle, which has been a lot lately. then i ask for a cup for water and i get lemonade. for a long time, i was on a good run of making myself a salad and taking it to work. my salad consisted of spinach, tomato, onion, feta and beets with oil and vinegar for dressing. sometimes i'd add chicken and cucumbers if they were available.

Red, white, yellow or green?

Which kind of onion are we talking in these dishes you prep for yourself?

IMO red onion is extra fancy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

Red onion of course.

^I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

'

Mister yo, wucorps finest line cook probably knows all the good omlette recipes. Probaby even uses meth as a garnish.