Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NickyDeuce...

Banned

Default NickyDeuce...

Nick, a good majority of your posts appear to happen between 7:05 and 7:15AM. Do you drop a deuce at the same time every morning? Why don’t you drop some deuce jewels on us in this thread in the morning?

Banned

That’s when I’m drinking my morning coffee. I check the sports page, the weather, Facebook, wu Corp... all that BS.

Banned

I never shit in the morning. I rarely shit during the afternoon. I’m a once a day shit when I come home from work guy, unless somethings got me irregular.

Nice bowel game. I can see you're eating right.

Banned

Usually piss first thing out of bed.

Black coffee, wu Corp and some
    Sort of grain/protein in the morning.

Another piss around 9 or 10.

Throughout the day I’ll eat portions of my lunch. Every hour I’ll munch on something. Fruit, snacks, whatever.

Lunchtime I eat the sandwich or whatever, and yogurt( which aids the digestion).

I stay away from fast food during the day. Arby’s, Taco Bell McDonald, BK. If I do get somethings it’s just a sub from Jimmy Johns.

No pop or soda. Just water and maybe a propel or vitamin water.

I see guys getting lunch from gas stations. Stuffing pepperoni bread with hot Cheetos, sugary drinks.

Or getting huge meatball subs or entire pizzas stuffing their face, then an hour later they’re on the shitter.

My situation is the same only I don't eat breakfast because I'm usually not hungry in the morning. I'll have an avocado sometimes. I don't really fuck with Yogurt. I think I posted a few years back that I have a repulsion to any pasty semeny looking foods and yogurt is close enough.

I've been eating more fastfood than i'd like and I keep waking up with no energy. Sometimes I forget to get sandwich ingredients for work and have little choice than to grab something.

I don't drink pop either. Shout out to ppl that say pop

Its amazing how much more pleasant and clean taking a shit is when you eat right.

I use the word 'pop' for lolz since I saw it in a Stephen King book when I was a kid, but nobody ever knows wtf eye'm talking about and I always have to explain. There was one mate of mine who got it once and we shared lolz.

Banned

Yea when I hear someone say soda it’s weird to me. We say pop here but I’m aware that’s it’s a regional thing. Just like that patch of grass between the sidewalk and street we call a tree lawn. I think we are the only ones that call it that.

Anyway if I eat fast food for dinner the night before it can sometimes throw my shitting off.

Burger King and Taco Bell are the main culprits. I don’t really fuck with Arby’s and McDonald’s and Wendy’s don’t have that effect.

My ex used to eat at Burger King all the time. When I doggied her, there was always a distinct smell of prawn crackers and cheetos stinking up the aura. Not good.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

'

Sounds like very unacceptable behavior

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sounds like very unacceptable behavior
    His ex was a goat.

I'm no longer used to hearing people say pop which is why it stuck out to me when doosh said it. I'm in 'soda/coke' country.
    Also realizing there's some midwest slang that doesn't exist elsewhere like 'do hickity' 'thing-a-majig, 'whatchamacalit', 'i'll just squeeze through here', 'hunker down', 'smidgin', 'that really ___'s my ____', 'tuckered out' and 'ope'.

most of them used ironically by the non-inbred but if you use them here they'll think you're being dead serious and a pedophile.

Do people use the term soft drinks in the shtates? Some friends of mine at home call sugary drinks soft drinks for some fuckin reason