Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for brock

Banned

Default Question for brock

When do you officially make the switch from your pair of basketball shorts to your pair of sweatpants?

Is there a threshold that must be met temperature-wise or is it based on something like the time change or a holiday?

Banned

Brock is probably one of those fat guys who wears shorts up until the snow is shin high.

'

Remember in the early 2000's when every clothing store was selling pants that unzip at the knee?

I forgot what I was gonna say about that, other than it made us Americans highly versatile and prepared for inclement weather. Really the golden years for fat ppl shopping.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Brock is probably one of those fat guys who wears shorts up until the snow is shin high.
    I agree. Even when it’s 15 degrees, he will be like, “I’m not cold”.

Which is probably true. I’m guessing he’s got honey baked ham calves.

by the way, i weigh less than art

i've seen dooch's girlfriend, she looks like amy schumar except with dark hair and an uglier face

'

If Douch doesnt slip on the velour tracksuit w/ the tooth pick for the fall weather while cursing out his madre or next in line then this thread

this thread..

gets a heroin boost

Banned

I imagine his legs below the knee are completely hairless too. To the point where men at the bar always make fun of him for shaving his legs and he quickly shoots back, “I DONT SHAVE ME LEGS!”, before he throws his next dart, during Tuesday nights League game.

Banned

He's the guy that's always at the bar by himself so people keep asking him to move down a stole as they come in so they can all sit together. Then they buy him a drink for being nice and moving for them, so now he thinks they're his best friends and he keeps butting in on their conversation and he creeps them out and annoys them so much that they leave.

Banned

More than likely he frequents a shithole called Dave’s Bar or Jimmy’s Pub. They don’t serve food, just nasty hot dogs on the rollers and dated bags of chips.

In the back they have some illegal slots. That’s where Brock spends a lot of his time.

'

So Cleveland apparently has these two establishments after a quick google

Jimmy's Place
    Daves Bar & Grill

lol

Banned

I wouldn’t be surprised if every large metropolitan area has a Dave’s and Jimmy’s.

Banned

Lol I don’t know about the Dave’s but I know where the Jimmy’s Place is. West side polack bar. The type I’d expect Brock to frequent.

I just assume he’s Polish.

'

I wanna how much Dooch has won this year from illegal slots?

Also if whether or not Cleveland people put ketchup on their hot dogs or just mustard. Do they also put a bunch of stupid shit toppings on dogs like tomatoes, apple slices, beans, or whatever Chicagoans do?

'

Also what is so special about Skyline chili? My friends who grew up in the midwest rant about it like it's the most amazing substance ever created. It looks like soulcontroller's poop.