Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for brock

Banned

Dooch doesn’t gamble aside from a rare college game. I hate cards they bore me.

Old Cleveland Municipal Stadium vendors invented “stadium mustard”. It’s the brown mustard, a lot of people use that I guess. I prefer a naked dog.

Polish boys are another cleveland food. It’s a kielbasa topped with French fries cole slaw and a bbq type sauce. I’ve only had it a couple times. Not big on it.

Skyline chili is disgusting. I tried it once. It’s really a Cincinnati thing, and it doesn’t surprise me. I don’t even know that I would consider Cincinnati part of Ohio.

Banned

I don’t think Cleveland has Skyline Chili. That’s the Cincinnati/Kentucky area.

I went to a wedding in Cinci a few years ago, and that was the after party meal. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Then I hit it up on my way home from the Kentucky Derby a few years later when I was sober. It tasted like shit.

Banned

We have one location. I’m surprised it’s still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Also what is so special about Skyline chili? My friends who grew up in the midwest rant about it like it's the most amazing substance ever created. It looks like soulcontroller's poop.

my poop is poople colored.