Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westside Gunn - Hitler Wears Hermes Vol 6

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Peeped the full album on the Griselda YouTube page. Joint is fire all the way through. Really need a physical release for this. Going to go bug Paul Rosenberg on Twitter for hard copies right now. Ha ha. They stuck straight to the formula for the major label debut. Love this.

Veteran Member

The new Griselda album is DOPE! They stuck to their sound on their Shady debut. The only bad thing about this album is Em's verse on Bang remix.

^^ yeah I need an Em verse like I need a hole in my head. dude should quit already

His would could have been dope if he just straight spit and did not rap about his lame battles with blatantly inferior emcees. At least the album does not have the Eminem sound with all of those carnival/circus/ Nickelodeon/Radio Disney beats he always raps over. Perhaps all of that Lord Jamar prodding has inspired him to get his shit together and put out something that the streets can relate to instead of all the popcorn, goofy stuff he always puts out

The Em verse wasn't that bad now that I hear it again but it was unnecessary for him to change the tone of the song. It must be in his contract to have a corny epic beat switch on every feature. Em has a verse on the new Fat Joe LP too.

I like that they got 50 on here, he should get some griselda beats if and when he makes a comeback.

I agree. He could use an album entirely produced with that Griselda sound. Would sound even better if Lloyd Banks had an album with that Griselda sound. L.O.X. and Cam'ron would be dope all over Griselda tracks also.

Dope live performance. I like how the audience is mostly soccer moms, lol.