Thread: worst news stations

Default worst news stations

what are some of the worst ones? cnn has a lot of non news and also a racist gay dude who hates whitey. ktl hates gays but also hates whites, so that's a toss up.

um bbc/sky news

Press TV was good til the uk banned it.. guess Rusia today will go the same way.. (both are much better than the un factual non sense shown by the bbc/sky news.. which are just mouth pieces for govt rhetoric)

Michael jacksons house online owned by eminem by quaker incorperated intercepted tricks girls with ky tatooed trogan glue was strong kiss his pants dropped fast asks girl fast going ass neights pissed hit stash shake hand rhymes twist slim fast costs spint limp wrist not far rock hard but on top boo hoo too far not too hard quick

The ABBOTT

Fox news, CNN, and MSNBC are not even news stations. They are pure entertainment. But people who watch them think different. Mostly brain dead sheep who are single issue voters

Honestly I have lost faith in a lot of news outlets. All of the stations mentioned above are shit.

These days I try to combine various sources. I find that SOME of the written press remains neutral and sticks to reporting and, especially in 2 page news spreads, in depth reports and analysis.

The way US events are reported in Europe is questionable. I did not feel this way up until maybe a year ago. It makes you wonder about other 'news from abroad'.

National news outlets here have too much of a focus on (national) politics. Organized press leaks have been the death of many political negotiations over the last 12 years or so. You've got high ranking politicians texting journalists about progress AS they are sitting round the table trying to negotiate deals. I really hope press leaks aren't as bad abroad.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Honestly I have lost faith in a lot of news outlets. All of the stations mentioned above are shit.

These days I try to combine various sources. I find that SOME of the written press remains neutral and sticks to reporting and, especially in 2 page news spreads, in depth reports and analysis.

The way US events are reported in Europe is questionable. I did not feel this way up until maybe a year ago. It makes you wonder about other 'news from abroad'.

National news outlets here have too much of a focus on (national) politics. Organized press leaks have been the death of many political negotiations over the last 12 years or so. You've got high ranking politicians texting journalists about progress AS they are sitting round the table trying to negotiate deals. I really hope press leaks aren't as bad abroad.
    I tend to read articles that are released by the AP(associated press). There seems to be some adherence to be balanced with this association. So many here are quick to call anything biased if it does not align with their believes. The U.S. would be so better off if we stopped trying to blame every problem on the political party they oppose. I am not aligned with either party which make it easier to see through the bias, but the majority are overly loyal to one side so they seem to dismiss anything that doesn't give them validation.