Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Movie Confirmed

Very vague article.

Its called 'Greenbriar' and is based around Jesses escape in the last episode. Presumably they're going to fill in some details from Jesses imprisonment and take it from there.

I still haven't watched any of 'Better Call Saul' which is supposedly a worthy addition to Breaking Bad. I think they're supposed to bring back Walter and Jesse in that too at some point.

Yeah better call Saul is one of the shows that’ll make you angry not cause it’s bad but because it has situations that actually play out in real life that’ll make you just wanna punch everything in the face

Better call Saul is fuc'n awesome. Def expecting Walter n Jesse to make appearances in it, prob around the thyme the whole thing wraps up.

Yeah I'm gonna start watching it soon. I rewatched BB fairly recently, its a true classic.

Sounds dumb.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I'm getting into BCS. Its more low key than BB, at least the first season and a bit that I've watched but its great. The characters are brilliantly done. I don't know how many seasons they're going to do but with the flashforwards I think they're setting it up to tell a post BB story.

I watched the first series years ago, n then a few months back I started dling the rest n watched series 2-4 in a pretty shirt amount of thyme. I think it def got better after series one, from memory. I def got much more into the later series. I think Saul is one of the greatest characters ever. I fucking loved him in bb n was stoked they based the spin-off around him.

noel411, I'm not trying to be rude but doesn't a series mean all of the seasons together? I'm confused by your post.

In my world series and season are interchangeable. Dunno if it's an Aussie thing or I'm just using series incorrectly.

Finished the show so far. I literally watched S4 in one day. The Season 4 finale was pretty dark. I think Jimmy/Saul is a really interesting character because he seems to have some principles but its difficult to tell exactly how sincere hes being from moment to moment. The relationship between him and Kim is fascinating. Michael McKean was excellent too.

The Mike and Gus story needs to be building to something. Its entertaining but they need to connect it to Saul more.

There were parts of Michael's story where I had no idea what was happening cos I just didn't really give a fuck. I always play guitar while I'm watching anything on TV, so if it's not interesting I can easily check out and focus on that without realising I'm doing it.

He's a good character, but his story drags at thymes. But yeah, Saul and Kim r always interesting and/or entertaining.