Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eye just had a major Low T, Low Energy moment

Default Eye just had a major Low T, Low Energy moment

Last edited by noel411; 11-13-2018 at 06:17 AM.

And yeah, I'm gonna eat all that by myself, over the next 2 days.

Banned

Are you allowed to ring that up yourself or do you have to have another cashier ring it up for you? I know some stores have a policy on that.

'

You would need a license in the U.K. to eat that

nah you wouldnt

but you'd need a license to throw away in the rubbish bins.

how is that low energy? looks like a lot of BiGG BoII carbs.
    low energy would be saying 'rubbish bin' instead of 'trash'.

do you think that boi poppa pump says 'trash' or 'rubbish bin'?

'

It's rubbish mate.

Is this a cry for help noel?

Eating a bunch of sugar is not useful unless you need to survive the russian wilderness or something. Its poison in a very similar way to alcohol. Don't be a fat cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    It's rubbish mate.

real english over the simplified american version.

@ tsa, it's low energy cos that's what eating shit like that does to me. This will be my actual lunch for the next 2 days. There's no way I can get through that shit just snacking. I don't snack anyway. I always feel like shit and low energy when I eat shit like this.

@ Sha, I'll never be a fat cunt. I can afford to do shit like this cos I'm so obsessively active. Also cos my diet is controlled and pretty healthy aside from flashes of treachery like this.

It's a simple case of me seeing this tasty shit at crazy reduced prices and not being able to show any restraint. Well I did show some because there were 2 packs each of the chocolate and vanilla cake slices and I only got one of each as much as I wanted to get all 4. I just knew there was no possible way I could get through all 4 before it went off.

I went to the supermarket at a very unusual thyme. Usually I go in the middle of the day before they reduce the prices of all that shit, or later when most of it's already gone. I know I've never been at that thyme before cos the sun was coming through gaps in the roof and it was quite surreal and I've never experienced that before. I'll avoid going at that thyme again.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    @ tsa, it's low energy cos that's what eating shit like that does to me. This will be my actual lunch for the next 2 days. There's no way I can get through that shit just snacking. I don't snack anyway. I always feel like shit and low energy when I eat shit like this.

@ Sha, I'll never be a fat cunt. I can afford to do shit like this cos I'm so obsessively active. Also cos my diet is controlled and pretty healthy aside from flashes of treachery like this.

It's a simple case of me seeing this tasty shit at crazy reduced prices and not being able to show any restraint. Well I did show some because there were 2 packs each of the chocolate and vanilla cake slices and I only got one of each as much as I wanted to get all 4. I just knew there was no possible way I could get through all 4 before it went off.

I went to the supermarket at a very unusual thyme. Usually I go in the middle of the day before they reduce the prices of all that shit, or later when most of it's already gone. I know I've never been at that thyme before cos the sun was coming through gaps in the roof and it was quite surreal and I've never experienced that before. I'll avoid going at that thyme again.
    mph.

usually, when I eat a lot of sugary shit I spend the whole day swallow saliva and hate it. It also makes me feel like shit so I agree. I can't be as active as i want because I have an indoors job so mixing that with eating shit is a recipe for disaster. Don't you pelt dingos for a living? If so this is exactly what you should be eating to maintain the EXXXPLOSIVE energy needed to thrive in the field.
    I feel you on not wanting to eat it though.

Also eff low prices. That's how they get you to eat stuff that'll give you ED. I stopped paying attention to the price of stuff this year. Prior I didn't pay attention to the price of gas cause i'll have to buy it anyway, then I recently made it a blanket policy to go for quality over price and if I'm broke then fukkk it. I don't want to be drooling and have ED because someone's going out of business.

lolz I've got the same attitude with petrol/gas. I'm a smart shopper but yeah, you've just gotta pay what you've gotta pay for petrol. Plus I barely drive at all and fill up once a month at most, so it's not that big a deal.

I don't buy any old shit just cos it's super cheap. I have a super soft spot for sugary rubbish like all the shit I bought yesterday, but it's expensive here and plus I know I shouldn't eat it. But every single thyme I go to the supermarket I look at the bakery section to see if anything is reduced, so when there's fuc'n rad shit like that reduced to 20% of the original price I fucking pounce on it, lolz. Then I pay the price, physically. It doesn't happen much at all though.

I remember in England you'd go to the supermarkets there and all that fatty bakery shit was dirt cheap to begin with. No wonder they're such pasty, fat, low energy cunts over there. I remember having like big fucking boxes of custard filled donuts for lunch and shit for like one pound, probably even less actually, lolz.

'

Who do Americans find it so amazing that not everybody speaks the same as them? It seems to be a strictly American thing. Everybody else seems to have no problem accepting the fact that of course different nations have different forms of english.

I mean you cunts call a room full of toilets a bathroom. We call them toilets. You cunts measure shit in fucking weird illogical units like feet, yards, and miles. Who the fuck even knows what how many cm's or metres that shit is? We use the metric system. It's based on actual logical, rounded figures if you don't know.

But do you hear us poking fun at your ridiculous language choices and ways?

Is it just cos Americans actually truly believe they are the centre of the universe because you guys make globally popular movies and music?

'

We the best!
    We da center!