Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eye just had a major Low T, Low Energy moment

Actually I think I kinda just answered that in the last sentence of my post. I guess it's cos you cunts aren't exposed to much non American shit so it seems so remarkable and amazing to hear people speak differently to you cunts, whereas we all grew up with your shit and other foreign shit so it's not unusual to us.

Could be a big part of it.

^ Yeah that reaction is baffling to me. When I used to do stand up, more than a few people wanted me to make fun of american english. I can't find the humor in a few minor phonetic differences, and I'm sure that ground has been covered by plenty of hack comics already. Presumably these people would die laughing if they heard someone speak swahili. Is everybody looking forward to China and India taking over globalization? Jesus thats going to get middle england and middle america really losing their minds.

Obesity is a serious problem these days, especially in England and America. Its true, you can spend pennies for thousands of useless calories. If you're poor, you're probably going to buy crap. Poor nutrition is a cause of low IQ scores, and IQ is a reliable predictor of success. Its probably an important factor in why people born poor usually stay poor.

On average you're more likely to die of obesity than starvation or murder etc.

^ Yeah its a fraction of americans and english people that are actually bothered by stuff like that.

I figure that a lot of people live in the same 30 mile radius for most of their lives, and if they do travel its a vacation to basically sit by the pool and gorge themselves on foreign food. Its easy to see why they think about the world in very limited ways.

lolz @ 'IQ is a reliable predictor of success'. I've done a few IQ tests and scored really high on all of them. Am I considered a success cos I don't give a fuck about money or a career and focus on the things I actually enjoy? lolz

I don't give a fuck about people taking the piss out of the way other cunts talk, but with Americans it's often like a full lack of comprehension that people actually talk differently, and that other variations of language actually might be and often are more logical than American shit. Also Americans can't handle or appreciate other nationalities taking the piss out of them.

I just had an apple, a banana, 4 pieces of cake, 4 muffin bars, and one of the fruity chocolate things for lunch, and needless to say I don't feel great.

LOW ENERGY

The vanilla cake is already getting a bit stale too, fuc'n lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    lolz @ 'IQ is a reliable predictor of success'. I've done a few IQ tests and scored really high on all of them. Am I considered a success cos I don't give a fuck about money or a career and focus on the things I actually enjoy? lolz

I don't give a fuck about people taking the piss out of the way other cunts talk, but with Americans it's often like a full lack of comprehension that people actually talk differently, and that other variations of language actually might be and often are more logical than American shit. Also Americans can't handle or appreciate other nationalities taking the piss out of them.

I just had an apple, a banana, 4 pieces of cake, 4 muffin bars, and one of the fruity chocolate things for lunch, and needless to say I don't feel great.

LOW ENERGY
    Haha, I ate Mcdonalds for a few weeks recently as I was working late and it was easy to stop on my way home. The salt and oil destroyed my throat and I was coughing non stop. Sometimes when I haven't done something in a while I forget why I stopped. I usually eat pretty healthy though.

IQ doesn't mean everything, but its pretty good. People with an 85 IQ usually won't be able to even keep a basic job. I feel like Kanye West might be the exception that proves the rule.

Banned

This whole conversation about accents and mean, non sympathetic Americans is classic Zero T, euro-Aussieism.

And I don’t know what shit Walmart bakery’s you people frequent but the good shit usually isn’t cheap.

Even candy bars at gas stations are fucking outrageous. Shit should be under a dollar, it almost 2 now.

That’s why Americans buy in bulk and shop at wholesale stores.

Still feel like shit, baby pa. I've shat twice since lunch too. Usually I'd b having an afternoon tea of nuts, rice crackers and a muesli bar by now. Def dont feel like eating tho. I reckon I'd b alright except I had one more piece of cake than I wanted to cos I just wanna get thru all the shit.

noel411, if you do gain weight that is nothing to be ashamed about. Body shaming is despicable and it is never funny or entertaining to make fun of someone's weight. I have pamphlets if you would like to view them.

...aaaand the first splattery, diarrhea style shit has been dropped. Took a while. Those 2 earlier shits were solid.

Banned

What type of weak, underdeveloped digestive system do you have where you can’t even eat a piece of cake without problems?

Maybe you drank too much milk with your cake? Are you lactose intolerant?

Actually I've had 5 pieces of cake, 6 muffin bars and a heap of the fruity chocolate things today.

On the toilet right now taking another shit right now.

And lolz @ a guy whose wife feeds him and whose only exercise and exposure to the elements comes once a month when he gets off the couch to waddle around the golf course, trying to poke fun at how my body functions.

kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Drawbacks of being a High-T American Bully:

none.

lol this kid looks like he'll have a generally net-negative effect on the people around him except his 'pops' until he gets older and DOMINATES senior management.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Who do Americans find it so amazing that not everybody speaks the same as them? It seems to be a strictly American thing. Everybody else seems to have no problem accepting the fact that of course different nations have different forms of english.

I mean you cunts call a room full of toilets a bathroom. We call them toilets. You cunts measure shit in fucking weird illogical units like feet, yards, and miles. Who the fuck even knows what how many cm's or metres that shit is? We use the metric system. It's based on actual logical, rounded figures if you don't know.

But do you hear us poking fun at your ridiculous language choices and ways?

Is it just cos Americans actually truly believe they are the centre of the universe because you guys make globally popular movies and music?
    lol true. when I saw 'world's most beautiful leg' on this post I deye'd. That basically sums up our mentality towards words, unfortunately. We wild'n over here.

Last edited by TSA; 11-14-2018 at 11:01 AM.