Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eye just had a major Low T, Low Energy moment

I can bet my last propeller hat that it's one of those companies where the boss goes "If you're not here to make the big bucks, there's the door!"

Banned

I’m a school teacher. I teach English lit and composition. Around here that’s some big deal but back home everybody just says, “Well, that figures.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I can bet my last propeller hat that it's one of those companies where the boss goes "If you're not here to make the big bucks, there's the door!"

I see you eventually giving up on entrepreneurship or whatever it is you do. I’m not even sure you know right now.

I think your best fit is to do what you suggested before. Buy a bunch of shitty property and become a landlord.

You might try to make a difference the first few properties by making them nice, while you’re in SJW-late-20’s-woke-black-male-make-a -difference mode, but eventually you’ll lose money and your tenants will be pigs and you will embrace full SLUMLORD levels and take revenge.

Plus your first generation American-Nigerian “real African” elitism will make it easy for you to step on Black Americans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Not buying it. If you were a school teacher you'd most likely vote all blue and rant about big bad orange man like how soul rants.

also you'd be more gumby-like and eccentric like Lee Towers
    Well, that’s just like, your OPINION, man.

Lolz had

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I see you eventually giving up on entrepreneurship or whatever it is you do. I’m not even sure you know right now.

I think your best fit is to do what you suggested before. Buy a bunch of shitty property and become a landlord.

You might try to make a difference the first few properties by making them nice, while you’re in SJW-late-20’s-woke-black-male-make-a -difference mode, but eventually you’ll lose money and your tenants will be pigs and you will embrace full SLUMLORD levels and take revenge.

Plus your first generation American-Nigerian “real African” elitism will make it easy for you to step on Black Americans.
    lol yeah, you pretty much nailed it only you're a little behind on the timeline. Though the idea of me being exposed, in later life, to the piggishness of humans when i started my working life working in homeless shelters and mental houses is pretty laughably off. I have my eyes on SHITTY property near texas southern university but it's literally way too fucked ghetto to do anything with. They won't even gentrify it.

You being an english teacher (which I still don't believe) is an unpredictable twist. Though I can see kids named Dequan who you previously believed it calling you a 'fucc nigga', knocking shit off your desk, insulting your widows peak and making fun of your boxed meals by saying things like 'this nigga eating beans' explaining a lot about your personality.

I've just spent the past 2 minutes laughing to myself about Dequan and Dooch's Tom and Jerry-esqe relationship. I, for no reason, imagine Doosh trying to 'bridge the gap' by injecting Wu-tang into Tom Sawyer and Dequan, who spent the previous day meowing like a cat, going 'this nigga a ninja' and the entire class erupting in laughter.

This then triggers Doosh who freezes in a flashback of him in his sleezy italian neighborhood as a boy with a wutang double CD. Then some dick nigga Luigi depants him and everyone started laughing as a faint voice in the background goes 'this nigger thinks he's a ninja'

Banned

Lol I teach in an all white district basically.

I’m no Michelle pfeiffer.

TSA, please do not assume that a black person's name would be DeQuan, that can take on a racial connotation. Also, why don't you embrace the woken aspect any longer? Do you no longer have a third eye? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol I teach in an all white district basically.

I’m no Michelle pfeiffer.
    Disruptive mal-adaptive white kids are way less funny than their black counterparts. I can still see a fair share of meowing though, a lot more armpit farting.

I guess being a teacher would explain your previously thin skin on here. I look back at a lot of teachers I had growing up and I'm baffled by the extent they let 9 and 13 year old get under their skin or determine their self-worth. I'm assuming the wucorp streets have made you TOUGH enough for an army of dequans.

Also, I don't believe there's a white school district without dequans. Especially in Cleveland of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Now Dooch's girl we are naming Vicky most likely works for a large insurance company and fills him in on all the stupid office drama and horrible team-building week exercises during steak night. She probably drives a Nissan Rogue and eats at panera bread twice a week, but usually brings lunch. Her boss wears a Hillary Clinton power suit and gives her annual raises and room for growth.
    def. an office dweller. Probably has a picture of doosh and their dog on her screen saver which prompts the ee-tal yan man that sits behind her to occasionally think, 'I can't total fucc that's putz's chick.'. Being that doosh is a bit of a putz. So he wears loud ass cologne and over reads any casual non-disdainful interaction with 'she's totally got the hotz for me'. She's definitely well oriented, a notch traditional, lets doosh feel smart during conversations. Loves that lower middle class life she's built with doosh. Yammers on about how dumb the other women at work are, takes more couple pictures than dooth is comfortable with being a gen-xer and having that stupid gen-xer 'i don't want people in my (nonexistent) business' mentality. She definitely thinks he should have more patience with dequan. Reminds him that he too was a young 'knuckle head' until his english teacher taugh him to take pride in his queefy poetry on some Robin Williams shit. DeQuan just wants to rap and despite Dooshes attempts to encourage poetically enhanced hip-hop he wants to be Kevin Gates and thinks Gucci Mane is 'lyrical'. Sees rap as a medium of bragging about selling weed. he's also too lazy (and possibly autistic) to actually write 'a rap' despite Dauche confusing his habit of screaming Yella Beezy lyrics down the hall as having any an 'interest' in anything endearing.
    Last edited by TSA; 11-19-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Banned

Actually I’d never teach in the cleveland school district. God help those teachers.

I’m in a white burb. Very few Daquan’s. They all have fathers anyway so they act normal.

I got them reading the merchant of Venice right now. Poor bastards.

WTF are Muffin Bars?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Give peace a chance View Post
    Someone in the hip hop shop deleted my thread and I don't appreciate it. Both tyler the creator and jaden smith are rappers, there was no need to remove it. If you're a homophobe and you don't like that two male rappers are in a relationship with each other, you have some real issues to look at yourself.

If I cringe any harder my teeth are going to crack...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

lolz muffin bars are like muffins in a bar form. They're not a common thing here either. That was the first thyme I've ever bought them, or even seen them, I think.