Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rza is opening "The Flying Guillotine" Bar in Staten Island in 2019

Banned

Default Rza is opening "The Flying Guillotine" Bar in Staten Island in 2019

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Just a few days after the announcement of the very first official Wu-Tang Clan Day, Alamo Drafthouse -- which is being built in The Boulevard shopping center in New Dorp -- unveiled plans for The Flying Guillotine, a kung fu-inspired bar concept with Wu-Tang’s kung-fu disciple RZA.

“It’s an extreme pleasure to be partnering with Alamo Drafthouse on their Staten Island location,” said RZA. “When I first visited Alamo Drafthouse in 2004, I was blown away by the food, drink, and service that accompanied a slew of cool, genre and time-crossing films. The kung fu film selection was my favorite, and the opportunity to see these classics once again on a large screen returned me back to my youth.”

According to Alamo Drafthouse the venue will include:

An extensive menu of themed cocktails, spirits, and collaboration beers between RZA and Alamo Drafthouse beverage director Bill Norris.
    A video store offering free rentals from a collection of titles, including martial arts classics.
    An archive of memorabilia and posters that cover the vast span of kung fu film history.
    Monthly screenings of martial arts classics with after-parties at The Flying Guillotine.
    “Like Alamo Drafthouse Brooklyn’s House of Wax, The Flying Guillotine is both a bar and a museum,” says Tim League, founder and CEO of Alamo Drafthouse. “Kung fu movies elevated the action genre in terms of choreography, production design, and story-telling. Without this influence, there is no Matrix and there is no Mission: Impossible as we know them today. We love this legacy and want to celebrate and share its rich history."

Alamo Drafthouse Staten Island will feature nine auditoriums with approximately 930 luxury recliners.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Damn. RZA x Chuck Norris

Shaolin Master

Rza opening a drafthouse.... good luck justifying that to the 5%.... Oh wait they are a bunch of alcohol guzzling Muslim hypocrites too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    Rza opening a drafthouse.... good luck justifying that to the 5%.... Oh wait they are a bunch of alcohol guzzling Muslim hypocrites too.
    Get a fucking life dude

i don't think rza and most of the wu are still 5 percenters. lol that's more for the young and naive, besides senile popa wu.

i forgot to add that there are still some mentally retarded KTLers around. by the way, will the word retard be banned soon at the forum? i've heard sjws referencing it as the 'R' word. hotep

Wu-Tang has been promoting alcohol for 20+ years (St Ides commercial)

having an issue with that is like being a life long elton john fan and being mad that he's still gay in 2018

^haha even Eminem got over that.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I still have that Redman and Method Man St. Ides poster. I have had that for twenty three years.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Vinnie Paz is a devout Muslim and he admits to fucking up all the time, Clarence 13X was the original five percenter and he still gambled even though he should not have been doing so. We all have our flaws..

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Get a fucking life dude
    I'm content without a so-called 'life' thanks.
    Grinding your goat gives me more fulfillment than having a self-aggrandized existence you sane person you.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    Wu-Tang has been promoting alcohol for 20+ years (St Ides commercial)

having an issue with that is like being a life long elton john fan and being mad that he's still gay in 2018
    Elton John is gay 😮??? I thought he was just extravagant... next you'll be telling me that Bill Cosby is a serial rapist.

is clarence 13 still in a insane asylum?

Cool drink & be merry