Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Method Man "Judgement Day" and LAD "Heist Of The century" Turns 20 Years Old Today

Default Method Man "Judgement Day" and LAD "Heist Of The century" Turns 20 Years Old Today

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Top tier Wu Tang material.

great albums that stood the test of time

nada ignorante

Yep Tical 2000 is his best work.
    N.I.

Definitely. Tical 2000 is even grimier than Tical. If those pointless skits were taken out, we could have had two more dope joints. I never knew that was really Donald Trump. I always thought it was an impersonator.

Peace CT

Sh!t 2 great Wu albums on the same day. RZA was a week later if I recall. Now we r lucky if we even get a good Wu related album once a year. Peace

Which one would you play first?

T2000 was a let-down for me

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Which one would you play first?
    I played Tical 2000 first back when it dropped because they made me wait a year for it. It was originally supposed to drop in November 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    T2000 was a let-down for me
    What disappointed you about it?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

2 Classics, took me years to cop the physical of Darkman though.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Shaolin Master

Great albums indeed!

PRODIGAL SUN

Both legendary albums for wu fans

Boyght t2 first day

Stand out joints: everything rza/true master/4th d/ and erick sermon to a certain degree to me. Sounded like two diff albuns tho. Prefer meth over wu than sermon/trackmasters but that was a more modern of the time sound. I love epmd and redman but i like my method man over wu production.

It can def go up against tical imo

Perfect world
    Dangerous ground
    Sweet love
    Shaolin what
    Torture
    Suspect chin niggqs
    Retrogodfather
    Party crasher
    Killing tields
    Judgement day

Its like a mini wu album with some commercial general hip hop sound from there. I do find spazzola to be one of my first wu bores Always skipped it. Beat and all. Breakup 2 make ups sounds out of place but decent song overall. Like timbaland remix wish it wasnt bad quality. Song with left eye aite. Havocs beat and song is just u derwhelming which should be a smash between mobb n meth.

La the darkman polluted wisdom. Didnt find this album til 99 and gotta say its prolly my all time best BLIND buy ever. I was a wu stan at that point and never heard of dude but by way of the source mag which i really just started picking up monthly sometime summer /winter 98. Love pretty much every song on here.

Album has some of best production of all time for the type of album it is. A prime 6 july, havoc, muggs, 4th d and rza himself dropping his best song of 98 polluted wisdom.

Las might be slightly better but just with consistancy. Its like a solid 8.5 all throughout with 1 truly classic track in polluted wisdom.

T2 reaches high (torture, killin fields, dangerous ground, party crazher) but then has redudancy like steriotypical (to me) trackmasters sound to recreate all i need and to be eastcoast snoop over edubs brand of “gfunk”.

Cool analysis! SALUTE these CLASSICS!! PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Both legendary albums for wu fans

Boyght t2 first day

Stand out joints: everything rza/true master/4th d/ and erick sermon to a certain degree to me. Sounded like two diff albuns tho. Prefer meth over wu than sermon/trackmasters but that was a more modern of the time sound. I love epmd and redman but i like my method man over wu production.

It can def go up against tical imo

Perfect world
    Dangerous ground
    Sweet love
    Shaolin what
    Torture
    Suspect chin niggqs
    Retrogodfather
    Party crasher
    Killing tields
    Judgement day

Its like a mini wu album with some commercial general hip hop sound from there. I do find spazzola to be one of my first wu bores Always skipped it. Beat and all. Breakup 2 make ups sounds out of place but decent song overall. Like timbaland remix wish it wasnt bad quality. Song with left eye aite. Havocs beat and song is just u derwhelming which should be a smash between mobb n meth.

La the darkman polluted wisdom. Didnt find this album til 99 and gotta say its prolly my all time best BLIND buy ever. I was a wu stan at that point and never heard of dude but by way of the source mag which i really just started picking up monthly sometime summer /winter 98. Love pretty much every song on here.

Album has some of best production of all time for the type of album it is. A prime 6 july, havoc, muggs, 4th d and rza himself dropping his best song of 98 polluted wisdom.

Las might be slightly better but just with consistancy. Its like a solid 8.5 all throughout with 1 truly classic track in polluted wisdom.

T2 reaches high (torture, killin fields, dangerous ground, party crazher) but then has redudancy like steriotypical (to me) trackmasters sound to recreate all i need and to be eastcoast snoop over edubs brand of “gfunk”.

Peace CT

Beat on “Spazzola” was a snoozer. Always felt they shoulda left that track up to RZA with that lineup. Peace