Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please someone notice me. I'm like a teenage girl on social media seeking attention

Yeah I'm hoping some of them already have it. I hear them having coughing fits and marvel at how absolutely useless and pathetic they are for choosing to pay to do that to themselves. Whenever I hear one of those coughing fits I curse them out loud with shit like 'yeah just fucking die you worthless piece of shit'. It's very un-neighbourly, but whatever. Death to them.

And most of them do smoke out on their balconies. But I still cop it. There's one degenerate scumbag family who sit in front of their tv every waking moment of every day and night, smoking, and that comes in my kitchen, living room, and bathroom, and the balcony degenerates get me in my bedroom and also in my living room.

It's not just the smoking that gets me so worked up. The 2 other big things are that these people are such utterly worthless existences, and yet their useless presence is polluting the air at my apartment block. The 2 main groups of offenders live opposite me and both their tv's are on every waking moment. I wish death upon them for that alone. Like stop wasting fucking resources if that's how you're gonna 'live'.

And the other thing is that cigarettes are so fucken expensive here. It's not like in Europe or America where you just loathe smokers for doing that to themselves and the atmosphere. Over here you're generally paying more than $1 per cigarette. Like the most popular brand where I work are $37 for a pack of 25. So you factor in the money these worthless fucking lowlifes are pumping into their degenerate habit, and it makes it a billion thymes more infuriating.

Yeah, I definitely shouldn't have started talking about smokers, lolz.
    Last edited by noel411; 11-21-2018 at 05:39 PM.

The idiot that lives in the house next to me is sitting in his back yard right now hacking and coughing like crazy from decades of smoking.

I hate that guy, but not because of the smoking.

EDIT: 37 bucks for cigarettes?!?

Fuck that all the way to Hell.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 11-21-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah the government just keep on pumping up the taxes on them. It's great. I would feel so fucking embarrassed, ashamed and pathetic going up to the counter somewhere and handing over that kind of money cos I was too weak and pathetic to stop poisoning myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    I'm here for you, dude.

Watch this video if you ever feel that estrogen tingle in your areolas again.

And remember, tears are testosterone leaving your body.

lolz. I was very disappointed and indignant about not getting a closer look at the slut in the second vid.

Noel411, i read today that a tourist was killed in a remote area of India called North Sentinel Island by an ancient head hunting tribe. At first I thought it might be da hound, but unfortunately the tourist was an american. Anyway, I hope you have a very great thanksgiving and don't eat too much tastykakes and Quokka.

i also wanted to say that i'm disappoint that no body else gave props to ironman on getting married. he's a friendly guy that wants the best for everyone.

glad you're not homeless or trying to off yourself noel.

^lolz, thanks for the support.

Brock, I don't know when, why or really even what Thanksgiving is, but I do of course wish u a splendid one in return. The Ironman picture was too unclear. It was all church and no people. U couldn't even properly c that it was a trannie.

top kekz at Noel..

you can tell the guys who have shitty lives(gif related),, they get ego pumps from telling others 'see told you you needed meds'. 'are you homeless'. type of bs.

Banned

You’re a true internet friend.

why did a homosexual mod move my thanksgiving tasty vixens to the vet section? i bet if it would have been all nude men, it would have stayed and he'd been pleasuring to the post right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    Noel411, i read today that a tourist was killed in a remote area of India called North Sentinel Island by an ancient head hunting tribe. At first I thought it might be da hound, but unfortunately the tourist was an american. Anyway, I hope you have a very great thanksgiving and don't eat too much tastykakes and Quokka.
    Not a tourist. He was a missionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Not a tourist. He was a missionary.
    Yeah. What century did he think this was?

Apart from anything else its illegal to go there. They've been isolated on that island for 50,000 years and probably have no immunity to any pathogens from the rest of the world. Plus they've been living without christianity fine during that whole time lol. And everybody whos visited has gotten immediately shot to death with arrows.

The ego/delusion of that guy really pisses me off.

Banned

Savages. That’s why the Europeans brought guns and armor and had to wipe them out.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EvergreenUnlawfulDonkey-mobile.mp4