View Poll Results: Which side

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Trump

4 20.00%
  • Anti Trump

16 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which side is more embarrassing?

Shaolin Master

Default Which side is more embarrassing?

The trumpers or the anti trump crowd?

Shaolin Master

Gotta go with the anti trumpers at the moment. The everything is offensive pussies need some more mental help.

Banned

A local radio station has stopped playing the Christmas song “Baby it’s cold outside” because someone said it promotes rape culture.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    A local radio station has stopped playing the Christmas song “Baby it’s cold outside” because someone said it promotes rape culture.
    Haha fuck off. What a bunch of homos. My kids at school now and the teachers dont have pass and fail no more. No more A B C D E F grades. Now its achieved and not achieved. What a fuckin shit bunch of cunts. Wish we had a trump here
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

^what a fucken shit bunch of cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

I think the problem is that there are a lot more virgins in their late 20s and 30s and beyond than we think.

It’s not healthy.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-02-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Banned

My favorite pro-trump embarrassing story is Laura Loomer who chained herself to twitter's doors to protest her lifetime ban. She then had to call the police on herself to get her uncuffed because twitter said they weren't pressing charges and she could stay there as long as she liked.

This is more embarrassing than when Noel slid into TomB's PMs and tried to get me de-modded for merging his 2 Mr. Yo threads and then saying goodbye to the 3 remaining people who post here because he thought he was going to get permabanned.

Anti Trump have always been far more embarrassing

Regarding the one vote for 'pro trump', that was me, accidentally. I either read the question wrong or someone changed the thread title since. Those anti Trump cunts are about the lamest, most embarrassing cunts going around right now.

Both sides are embarrassingly self righteous. I'm just sick of hearing about him. Sadly theres at least another 2 years where I've got to hear about something obnoxious hes said and what people said about what he said.

The Pro-Trump side is more distasteful though, they want to defend everything the guy says and does even if he changes his mind 2 days later. And keep talking about the US economy like Trump is responsible for everything achieved in US history up until this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    $38 billion US tax dollars going to Israel for the next 10 years. Believe the math works out to $7,000 per minute

Doesn't matter who is in office. AIPAC is this country's new improved mafia.
    This is kinda ridiculous but it's more surprising that Americans don't seem to be bothered at all about them being the ones funding a foreign country.

On the topic you have to say the anti-Trump crowd is more embarrassing. One thing is that their actions, their arguments are sometimes soo extreme they unwillingly push people who are on the fence politically, into voting for Trump. They do more harm than good but this is the clear signal that the opposition in America (the Democrats) not only do not have a leader they don't have a plan either. So their supporters get more radical with their own ideology instead of thinking rationally like they should be doing. This is generally the case for politics around the globe. The rise of the strongman leader has also come at a time when opposition parties particularly left-wing parties no longer have an actual plan, or a case that nobody actually believe them anymore.

Banned

In all actuality, the furthest 10% of the left and the furthest 10% of the right are equally rediculous and they’re hijacking the policy making from the other 80% of what are mostly normal thinking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Why is anyone talking about Trump right now given what is happening in France? Macron might be in a bunker or he ends up Benghazi'd smoked-out / filleted like a fish. His wife is a pedo if you know the history. Hopefully she catches a bullet.
    It seems like french people riot a lot. I don't know what they think they'll achieve, but whatever it is they won't.