View Poll Results: Which side

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Trump

4 20.00%
  • Anti Trump

16 80.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which side is more embarrassing?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    Why does he always dress like a flamboyant chauffeur?

glad im a radical centralist.

yang gang 2020

in the most recent poll, trump's approval rating is the highest it's ever been and higher than obama's was. 2020

LOL @ some of you being salty about Israel's foreign aid. I swear, some of you are absolute dipshits. My guess is most of you are in your 30's. What's your excuse for still being so misinformed, so incapable of performing your own research. Or are you still smoking pot into middle age and you've become a lazy, brainwashed, sack of shit?

Why aren't you mad about the many more billions that go to Muslim nations? Muslims treat women as second class citizens, persecute anyone who does not swear allegiance to the pedophile prophet Mohammed, and basically embody everything you falsely accuse white Christian Conservative of.

According to Government data published at explorer.usaid.gov, Isreael isn't even in the top 100 nations when it comes to foreign aid by country by amount.

Here's a quick top 10 for fiscal 2018 obligations and disbursements:

Iraq $2,033,605,466.00 98.9% Muslim
    Jordan $2,014,601,196.00 93.8% Muslim
    Ethiopia $1,620,099,372.00 40% Muslim
    Afghanistan $1,529,657,775.00 99.8% Muslim
    South Sudan $1,501,577,539.00 70% Muslim
    Syria $1,482,378,798.00 74% Muslim
    Nigeria $1,453,146,779.00 50% Muslim
    Kenya $1,201,056,645.00 10% Muslim
    Yemen $1,171,911,074.00 99% Muslim
    Congo (Kinshasa) $1,107,446,823.00 10% Muslim

So as you can see, the top 10 nations receiving the most foreign economic aid from the United States are mostly Muslim, by a long shot. You don't hear the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel complain about any of this economic aid. They skip down to #117 on the list, Israel. If that isn't FAKE NEWS, I don't know what the fuck is. And most of you dipshits fall for it. Is there still any question that the corporate conglomerate fake news media has a hateful agenda against Christians and Judaism? Yet they promote Islam and secularism daily. Thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks are now buried, hidden, omitted from the news cycle. Unreported. When an Islamist attacks innocent people and yells "Allah Akbar" while doing it, any mention of Islam, the chants, his Muslim faith is now omitted from the news reports. Are you so high on pot that you don't see what the fuck is going on? The THC percentages too potent in the weed for you to be able to know what the fuck is really going on?

Israel receives $17,807,248.00 in obligations and disbursements in FY2018. That's an absolute pittance compared to what Muslims receive. I only listed the top 10 above. If you want me to list #11 through #116 you will see that many of those nations are Islamic as well. Christian taxpayers sure give a lot of money to your precious Muslims! And what do we get in return for it? Heads chopped off? Told daily how racist we are? And that's all you Jew haters care about. You so mad! You and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Omar Ilhan and the other dipshit Jew hating mental midgets who are so hypocritical you call other people Nazis and fascists when it is actually you who hates Jews. Fuck you. Most Hillary voters don't even pay Federal Income tax anyways. It's not like it's your money. Go buy a sandwich with your food stamps. It turns out after 2 years of a bullshit fake Russia collusion hoax, it was actually Hillary Clinton and Obama and the FBI who colluded with Russians. A common tactic of DemoKKKrat Neo-Marxists is to falsely accuse others of doing what they themselves are actually doing. Saul Alinsky Rules for Radical (Neo-Marxist radical extremist DemoKKKrat Regressive pseudo-liberal asshole politicians) #10. Constant Pressure on the opposition. #11 Keep pushing negatives, even lies, until they get the public on your side. "ends justify almost any means."

So I sorted the data. 204 countries receiving foreign economic aid according to the report. 40 of them are at least 50% Muslim according to population.

Foreign Economic Aid By Country in FY 2018

Muslim Countries: $17,897,536,333
    Israel: $17,807,248

In other words, Muslims who worship a pedophile rapist murderer as a prophet receive 1005x what Israel receives. That's right, OVER ONE THOUSAND TIMES AS MUCH!!!!

So keep on whining about the pittance that goes to Israel compared to the 1000x as much that goes to mostly Muslim nations. YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FRAUD!!! I don't want to hear ignorant DemoKKKrats ever call anyone a Nazi or fascist again. You hate Jews. Admit it. You are the Neo-Nazis, not the white Christian taxpayers in America giving billions of dollars to mostly Muslim nations.

Oh, and in case you were too stoned to pay attention in History class, Palestinians were allies of Adolf Hitler. That's right. What's the matter, your marxist professor didn't tell you that Palestine was good friends with the NAZIS? They both hated Jews. You have been brainwashed your whole life to take the side of Hitler's allies, and then you are dumb enough, ignorant enough, stoned enough, brainwashed enough to have the gall to scream like an Antifa bitch and call other people fascists and nazis? You dumb piece of shit. You're a useful idiot for the establishment.

Now you might be scratching your head. "but but but but what about the billions the liars on corporate conglomerate news networks told me Israel was receiving?" Well, CNN lied to you again. Here is an example of their lies: "To the usual suspects, mostly -- Israel ($3.1B) and Egypt ($1.3B) received roughly 75% of all foreign military aid money handed out by the U.S. last year." https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/11/polit...ort/index.html

But pay attention. They only zeroed in on military funding. And notice that FMF is mostly LOANS, not just giving money away. So if we give Israel a credit line to purchase U.S. military equipment such as those defense rockets for the Iron Dome which cost roughly $50,000 each and save the lives of hundreds if not thousands of innocent civilians from rockets being fired at them by the oh so "peaceful" Muslim Palestinians, then most of it gets paid back. Why do we extend them a line of credit? Because they can't worry about squabbling over finances when they have rockets to shoot down to protect civilians!

"The “star” of the Operation Pillar of Clouds thus far is the Iron Dome rocket defense system. Iron Dome, deployed to defend southern Israel from rocket attacks, has destroyed a substantial number of rockets launched from the Gaza Strip. Iron Dome discerns between rockets targeting inhabited and uninhabited areas, allowing the latter to fall harmlessly. On Sunday, Max Boot published a post at Commentary arguing that the success of Iron Dome vindicates Ronald Reagan’s 1980s-era advocacy of the Strategic Defense Initiative."

And get this, PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS CUT FOREIGN MILITARY FINANCING!!! Trump budget to cut Foreign Military Financing, with loan option looming https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon...ption-looming/ Yes, that's right. The most peaceful president of my lifetime, President Trump, who is not bombing 7 countries and blowing up wedding parties like your hero Hussein Obama was, is actually cutting spending when it comes to Foreign Military Financing! That's opposed to Hussein Obama INCREASING IT! So again, you look like you have pie on your face for being an ignorant dipshit Antifa butt sniffing asshole.

You'll notice that the amounts allotted to Israel are the same Obama was giving them. Here is proof: https://web.archive.org/web/20190417...ion/224071.pdf

It's a full-time job debunking pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat REgressive Neo-Marxist bullshit and lies.

And stop calling yourselves "Progressives" Republican abolitionists had to declare war on DemoKKKrats in 1860 because you were too REGRESSIVE and wouldn't give up an ancient, barbaric practice of slavery even after the agricultural and industrial revolutions negated the need for any slavery to continue. Slave Owner DemoKKKrats were "Pro Choice" too. Pro Choice Slavery. And you're too REGRESSIVE to give up abortion when, during the 20th century, we developed over 20 very effective, affordable, accessible, safe, and most importantly HUMANE means of birth control and contraception. But the REGRESSIVES (demoKKKrats) still want to cling on to an ancient, barbaric practice of killing babies (infanticide) because you do not want to progress into the future. Fucking losers. I hope we go to Civil War again to drag you stubborn assholes into the 21st century. Blacks make up 12% of the population but 36% of all abortions. Not to mention Margaret Sanger was a white supremacist eugenicist who founded Planned Parenthood to try to reduce the black population. But look at all the ignorant black hip hop dipshits who line up and vote DemoKKKrat for your former slave masters. The political parties never switched you dipshit. LOL at the shit you automatically believe without ever researching it or performing any due dilligence. I went out Friday night and Saturday night and saw all the college kids who are supposedly spending 4 years engaging in "higher learning." They're the biggest bunch of mentally incapacitated drug addicted gender confused morons I've ever encountered in my life. GOD HELP US if we ever have to rely on these people. No wonder the Baby Boomers aren't retiring as formerly expected. They have no qualified replacements!
    Last edited by Sense-A; 05-26-2019 at 08:47 AM.

^^ hes properly cucked.. i never reply to this guys posts, way too brainwashed (goy) for me.

anyway.

choose a side.

Cucked? I never apologized for being white in my entire life.

Here's the thing, I just used critical thinking skills and did research online and used valid sources to prove that predominantly Islamic nations receive over one thousand times the foreign aid that Israel receives.

You were not able to refute it, so you took a cheap shot.

It's cool to criticize the foreign aid to Israel. But start at the top. Address the huge amounts that go to Islamic nations first and work your way down the list. Otherwise you're just skipping past billions of dollars of foreign aid to single out Jews and show everyone your an anti-Semitic cunt.