Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu Tang Tiny Desk Concert NPR

Nah I was hoping they'd do some other venues but it doesn't look like it. I'm really not into big concerts. To travel all the way to Sydney n pay shitloads for a shitty seat just isn't worth it to me. I'd love to have gone tho, but the cost n effort isn't worth it.

I've passed on roger Waters twice for the same reasons. Only doing massive venues in Sydney.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been to a few concerts where the performers look like ants and you're herded in and out like sheep.

I try to watch really new acts or older acts that are underrated. I need more Wu-Tang though.

Yeah I only really go to small shows. Most the hip hop ones I went to when I lived near Sydney I was right up in front of the stage. Gza or Killah priest even stepped on my hand once, lolz. I don't remember which one it was. I think it was GZA.

These days I only go to the odd small show to watch an intimate acoustic set and shit like that. Absolutely love that shit, when u can actually study the performer's playing technique n shit.

Yeah I only really go to small shows. Most the hip hop ones I went to when I lived near Sydney I was right up in front of the stage. Gza or Killah priest even stepped on my hand once, lolz. I don't remember which one it was. I think it was GZA.

These days I only go to the odd small show to watch an intimate acoustic set and shit like that. Absolutely love that shit, when u can actually study the performer's playing technique n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

lol

so will you Australians go to the Wu's Sydney Opera concert?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

Did you vow to never wash your hand again after that? Lol.

Lolz if I had I probably would've broken my vows after the end of the show when he ruined my mf Grimm shirt with a random scribble of a failed signature attempt, lolz.

that was beautiful
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal