Okay so Wu Tang came to New Zealand last week. To the two out of 3 of the largest cities. Props on them for coming to New Zealand, as I believe its about 40,000 miles away and its small. They came to my city on Thursday, which is Christchurch, which has a population of 400,000. They were in Auckland on Friday, a larger city which was apparently a lot better.

Okay anyway the Wu Tang wasn't shit the sound was. It was awesome that all of the members were there, including ol dirtys first born. As I've heard that often not all members show up. They performed 36 Chambers from front to back and then did about 8 singles from various albums which included 'Duel of the Iron Mic', 'Black Jesus', 'Reunited', 'Triumph', 'Black Jesus', 'Ice Cream', 'Bring the Pain' & 'Gravel Pit'. I might have forgotten something though

The energy which each of the members had was awesome. They were moving around, they were hype, method man was spraying bottles of champagne, I think I even seen him give someone a bong at the front. They were spitting well and all of there flows were awesome and they were on point, which is why i'm disappointed. They performed so well, but we weren't able to enjoy it properly.

Fuck you to who ever set the speaker system up. It was tone death, especially for sample heavy songs like Duel of the Iron Mic. There was heaps of distortion and way too much bass. I did not enjoy a single song, as we weren't able to. Such a shame