Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspectah Deck announces new album "Chamber No. 9" & hints new Wu-Tang album in 2019

Shaolin Master

Do you think INS messed you around at the behest of Remedy?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Deck is the only one who has actually stuck to how he felt about OUATIS when i first spoke to him. He wasn't necessary against the idea, but he was definitely against the timing of it. Stating that the announcement of OUATIS would hurt A BETTER TOMORROW and confuse a bunch of things. So he ended the call with "Do what you gotta do". And at least he's stuck with that attitude. Not like the others who were loving it and suddenly shitting on it like they never knew anything about it from the jump which is utter bull. But Deck's remarks are definitely fueled by who's in his ear. And the Trump voting Remedy is definitely in his ear about it cause that's his nature.

Shaolin Master

I doubt Hillary would have been a better president than Trump, so that sounds like a positive for Remedy.

Peace CT

7-12-19 is release date according to Deck’s website. Peace

More beef than a McDonalds in this thread.

Looking fwd to the album

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    Why not ? But deck will take your beats for free and credit Rza like he did for lil story
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I'm glad you both noticed how he did the kid
    Is that how he dd “the kid”.. cuz i coulda swore “the kid” leaked that the beat was rzas in the first place.

By “the kids” own mouth

http://www.wutang-corp.com/news/article.php?id=227

“Recently Deck pulled out some disks from the flood and they worked again and he used 1 for his upcoming album on Koch.” - you

Uhh yeah RZA was not present and he knew who did that beat... but hey, they can't do no wrong can they? it's all goodie
    So you didnt know?Makes this post all the more entertaining.

Unless remedy got deck to troll ringz into promoting his own song as rzas ... decks would be a funny guy. But 3 YEARS before its release... ehhhhhhhhhhh

thank you thread
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-13-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Sometimes, well most of the times, you're a real idiot. Just because Deck said he pulled a disk and was going to use it, doesn't mean that that automatically refers to "A Lil Story". And I wasn't against him using the beat, even though he ain't pay me for it. I care none for the money. But he shouted RZA out, not me. And that was awkward. He had 18 tracks to shout RZA out on. Even weirder was credit me as C.Ilvarings on the wrong fucking song which was done by Kevlaar 7. And then credit RZA as the producer of my song. But whatever, he explained it later in some interview. Still wack though. Funny thing though, on Spotify, the two tracks I brought to the table have the highest spins. Sounds Of The Slums and A Lil Story. I brought the beat for Sound Of The Slums to Deck, produced by Concrete who produced all of my artist Salah Edin's music at that time. The kid's ear super nice kid! But dont nobody wanna hear it. Ah wellll
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 06-13-2019 at 05:44 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Sometimes, well most of the times, you're a real idiot. Just because Deck said he pulled a disk and was going to use it, doesn't mean that that automatically refers to "A Lil Story". And I wasn't against him using the beat, even though he ain't pay me for it. I care none for the money. But he shouted RZA out, not me. And that was awkward. He had 18 tracks to shout RZA out on. Even weirder was credit me as C.Ilvarings on the wrong fucking song which was done by Kevlaar 7. And then credit RZA as the producer of my song. But whatever, he explained it later in some interview. Still wack though. Funny thing though, on Spotify, the two tracks I brought to the table have the highest spins. Sounds Of The Slums and A Lil Story. I brought the beat for Sound Of The Slums to Deck, produced by Concrete who produced all of my artist Salah Edin's music at that time. The kid's ear super nice kid! But dont nobody wanna hear it. Ah wellll
    Good thing ive been certified gza/genius or i would be hurt and off myself. Im glad youve taken notice of me tho. Ty sir.

so the latter is true? Deck\Rem?? trolled you, let you know 3 years ahead of time he was using a rza beat from “rza disks” which was yours? and you put it out there before deck himself by pure luck?

I wasnt aware remedy was involved with deck on resident patient or sting album to fuck up credits. Thought he just did manifesto and pollen. So really not sure why you keep bringing him up as the reason of blame.

Whole situation is “strange”. Dont pretend you mentioning online BEFORE ANYONE that deck has a rza flood beat and that later turned out to be yours isnt. Hell of a coincidence. Especially when your admitting now you track how well they do; knowing just saying RZA on his shit gon be way bigger buzz/more spins.

for all i know it was another “experimenet” like wuki pack “was”
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-13-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Listen genius... remedy up in Deck's ear refers to what he was saying in the documentary about me... Deck fucking up on the beat on his album had nothing to do with Remedy, well at least not that I know of. Deck's comments on me in the doc, well lets just say a reliable source around them a lot has told me so. That's why I said: "Deck's remarks are definitely fueled by who's in his ear. And the Trump voting Remedy is definitely in his ear about it cause that's his nature". Read: REMARKS, not BEAT CREDITING.

Peace CT

I am asking since I am not in the industry. The production credit in the CD liner falls on the artist? I feel like that would be someone else’s responsibility, no? I wouldn’t take offense, Wu is known to mess these things up. I recall reading somewhere where Rae took so long making CL2 that a few of the beats were just credited to Ice Water Inc cuz they forgot who made beat. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Listen genius... remedy up in Deck's ear refers to what he was saying in the documentary about me... Deck fucking up on the beat on his album had nothing to do with Remedy, well at least not that I know of. Deck's comments on me in the doc, well lets just say a reliable source around them a lot has told me so. That's why I said: "Deck's remarks are definitely fueled by who's in his ear. And the Trump voting Remedy is definitely in his ear about it cause that's his nature". Read: REMARKS, not BEAT CREDITING.
    Ahh gotcha. Casuality of reading ancient threads backwards and not going far enough.

Im seeing remedy blamed for decks words so i assumed... that when deck “did the kid” a certain way in the PAST...it was because of REMEDY; since he was only one with a known beef with you...But thanks for clarifying that remedy WASNT INVOLVED.

That it was just INSPECTAH DECK..

AGAIN...WHY.... are you attributing DECKS Comments to REMEDY... when DECK “did the kid” a certain way THEN.. And is badmouthing you NOW?

Could it be... (so simple?) that Deck ... just has never fucked with cilvaringz?

BTW saying “cuz its in his nature” about the known jew you HATE is not a good look in 2019 ; not even trump slander going save you with that one.

But im sure your “out the game” on the main land per say; posting WILD shit like that and “one of generals told me they jealous of MY relationship with rza” on the hub of wu innanet.

Yea your prediction of the wu hating you DEF came to pass. Glorious!
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-13-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    I am asking since I am not in the industry. The production credit in the CD liner falls on the artist? I feel like that would be someone else’s responsibility, no? I wouldn’t take offense, Wu is known to mess these things up. I recall reading somewhere where Rae took so long making CL2 that a few of the beats were just credited to Ice Water Inc cuz they forgot who made beat. Peace
    The CD cover designer is not in charge of the recordings so he/she gets their info from the artist who knows whose beat he got. And plus, an artist should be in charge of overlooking his product. He does so with the mix, master, front cover, all that. Unless it's early days Wu and you didnt get to hear your album until RZA had it in the stores already. But that's not nowadays or late 90s even. It's just suspicious when your name pops up as C.Ilvarings on the wrong song, and then as Cilivaringz on a compilation, and then your own song blatantly gets stolen. Don't forget, I was cool with Remedy until he literally stole my song. There's no two sides to that story. That was my song, my concept and he just stole it, plain and simple. And he told RZA he stole it. That's when the beef started, not because he is a jew. The whole concept of the song (which I produced in full, not with RZA as his credit says again to make it more appealing), was to bring Muslim and Jew together with RZA mediating.

nada ignorante

Remedys only good song was Never Again. His debut album is wack.
    N.I.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I liked Genuine Article. Remedy spit some introspective rhymes and killed it on the production tip.

forensiks, you should take your own advice and stop making constant racist posts. it's not a good look.