Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
Wow. At first I felt really bad that this has leaked. I was going to refrain from listening to the leak and wait for the release date and buy it, like the old days. As a diehard fan, that is the respect i have for SoM. However, if what Noel says is true - my sympathy for SoM is sorely misplaced and the leak is justifed. If it is a cut n paste job from the effluvial remnants of P.Sunn's last two albums - at least have the decency and honesty to your loyal fan base. Call it a mixtape of new music, or a street album as a prelude to a full comeback, and us diehards still would have copped it. However, to pass it off as a conceptualised studio album with one producer and every SoM on board, is indeed shitting on your loyal patrons.
It seems P.Sunn took a leaf out of Math's book of taking what was to be a Meth solo album, adding some heavy features on it - and passing it off as a clan album.
Marketing wise I get it, and it is a blessing to get new music from Killa Beez, but at the end of the day it is deception and disrespect to the fan base.
Loyalty is royalty hey mr Ruff??
Do you listen new teraban? Leaked at the same time that rebirth.
It s cool there is 9th prince on featuring , it show a reconciliation , maybe a new killarmy album? I hope!!!
In this case , its the only chance to listen some 4th disiple shit, cause he is on the team lol , they cant fire him