Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ghostbusters Announced With All Transexual Cast

The ABBOTT

Are the any movies made in the last 10 years they will and try and remake years from now? They will keep rebooting all the classics in a an endless cycle.

At the rate Clint Eastwood still turns up in movies at his ripe age chances are we'll be seeing Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones 6, 7 and 8
    Retired.

I see Gostbusters Afterlife is getting good reviews. I might go and see it in 2 weeks when the students have their exams (I'm free mostly then) and when it's quiet in the cinemas. Although this type of movie benefits from crowd participation.
    Retired.

Saw this recently. Its okay, just a standard sequel that mostly has a new cast then the old guys show up at the end.

Its close to the original in spirit and vibe, which is probably what the fans wanted, but also could have been funnier.

The post credit sequence seems to suggest another sequel but I haven't read anything about that.

The ABBOTT

I watched this also. Somewhat boring, great cast, I think it was set in Kansas or Oklahoma. But those states look nothing like what is you saw in the movie.