Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ghostbusters Announced With All Transexual Cast

I never watched the 2016 reboot but this sounds a lot better.

Its a shame that Egons dead now, but as long as they get Bill Murray in there somewhere It'll be cool.

Its also good if movie studios decide to stop trying to arbitrarily shoehorn diversity into everything. Ghostbusters probably has mostly male fans who love the old movies. Just on the level of finance and goodwill it made no sense to reboot it for a bunch of Gen Z kids who didn't give a shit about the franchise anyway.

That probably started with this.

https://youtu.be/KxMrVQJnedg

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Terrible. I won't be seeing this.

One of my favorite scenes was when they got kicked out of Columbia University. https://youtu.be/RGHmtq-YkUs?t=153

"Personally I liked the University. They gave us money and facilities! We didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college. You don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector. They expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd

Bill Murray hits liquor bottle, gives some speech about going into business and acts like nothing's wrong. Talks Dan Akroyd into using his entire inheritance to buy an old condemned fire house. LOL

Or the scene where the ghost succubus is undoing the belt on Dan Aykroyd's pants...LOL

Dan Aykroyd was on Joe Rogan's show a few months ago. He sells what he claims is the "cleanest, purest" vodka on the market which is filtered through crystal stones. He's nerdy about it, which is why he was so convincing in his part as a scientist in Ghostbusters.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 12-15-2019 at 05:39 PM.

so a new ghostbusters without the original team?

thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Terrible. I won't be seeing this.

One of my favorite scenes was when they got kicked out of Columbia University. https://youtu.be/RGHmtq-YkUs?t=153

"Personally I liked the University. They gave us money and facilities! We didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college. You don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector. They expect results!" - Dan Aykroyd

Bill Murray hits liquor bottle, gives some speech about going into business and acts like nothing's wrong. Talks Dan Akroyd into using his entire inheritance to buy an old condemned fire house. LOL

Or the scene where the ghost succubus is undoing the belt on Dan Aykroyd's pants...LOL

Dan Aykroyd was on Joe Rogan's show a few months ago. He sells what he claims is the "cleanest, purest" vodka on the market which is filtered through crystal stones. He's nerdy about it, which is why he was so convincing in his part as a scientist in Ghostbusters.
    It's a great film, GB2 was solid as well. Aykroyd is a maniac irl, I think his dad was a real life paranormal investigator or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    so a new ghostbusters without the original team?

thanks but no thanks.
    Murray, Weaver, Aykroyd etc are in it, just not in the teaser trailer.

Banned

I loved the original. It’s a classic I finish watching whenever it’s on.

Two was stupid.

The reboot I just can’t see being good.

I’ve seen enough saggy skinned reboots.

Stallone is the only one who can pull it off.

Anyone here watched this yet?

The reviews suggest that if you love the original you'll dig this one.

I missed this thread back when I was off of the corp for half a year. never knew this was in the works

I did see the one with the womenz on tv a few weeks back. I announced here it would be blasphemy to make it happen that way but in the end when I saw the movie on tv it was passable. there were some good moments. not a great movie by any stretch but also not the humongous DUMP I thought it was gonna be

I still have OG movies 1 and 2 on my recorder for a rainy day. I remember them both as being good. I've seen them both twice at least

I don't dare say anything about the actual reboot this time around seeing as how I got it wrong the last time around with the womenz. it could be okay. this is in cinemas now?
    Retired.

Retired.

Ha yeah I watched that interview. Lol at Bill Murray rolling his eyes at Aykroyd.