Thread: Funny quotes thread

Default Funny quotes thread

"The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change" -Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Ocasio-Cortez called the fight to mitigate the effects of climate change her generation's "World War II."

Who elected this dummy? she makes charles jones look semi normal.

The ABBOTT

Most politicians are retards.
    Trump kept on saying" I am going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it". Fast forward 2 years later, government is shut down cause he needs tax money for wall. People vote for their party not best candidate. Thats how we keep get these losers.

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

I've watched a few of her interviews. She actually talks like Trump would if he was a democrat.

Banned

It’s amazing what Trump has been able to accomplish with all of the opposition. Either he is a genius or the left is that impotent.

“I’ve taste tested my own semen” The Shaolin Assassin TSA

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i'm running for president in 2020 -Bernie Sanders

Guess whos back back again shadys back tell some men rub my back rub my back rub my back rub my back
    -slim shady

“im getting the surgery done to look like michael jackson except im starting a gang and were all getting it done except i will be made to look like michael the most because i am the the leader”

“When i said in the rhyme form how homer simpson thought jesus was jebus” in “projectillogic presents the birth of ai”

“Michael jacksons house was called never land ranch because he thought he was pepter pan then he died eminem took over it and it was was a clever trick by michael jacksons ghost thats how he got inside eninems white body all for himself now the real slim shady is back”

“Theres a man down the street giving out free fux in the asses and he says he knows you”

“My first names mike my last names jones you put that together and it spells mike jones”

“Gay horror core is gonna tame gangstalk”

“Jesus alah and jehova are all frauds our real lord and savior lord flicka flacka he beat all three of them in a magic competition he cares about us”