Thread: thoughts on the holocaust

Default thoughts on the holocaust

President Ahmadinejad of Iran is denying the holocaust, saying it is exaggerated and the state of israel should be moved to europe. In his other speaches President Ahmadinejad has been on point.

I don't know much about the holocaust except that in the public school system, they spent alot of time on it.

No disrespect to the so called jews that might be offended, but I would like to know what those who know more than me think?

Its just that America is the same country that has kept me in the dark about the history about black people, except for the isolated coverage of ancient Egypt. Maybe America is keeping me in the dark about the state of israel too?

Lil' Kim

If you say it never happened then you get arrested.

I don't know how something like that can happen
    Last edited by Lil' Kim; 02-26-2006 at 10:09 PM.

The good thing about living in America is you ain't gotta worry bout politics and shit.. cuz there's two rules to politics.

1. You'll never change it.

2. They'll always fuck you over.

So you just let them ride. Diff. pres'z good for diff people.. why? Why is it we split in to Demos / Repubes. Yeah Pubes they dick hair to me. Its why the Muslims are split in to Shites and all that. Life got not loyalty. Theres no loyalty amogst the block let alone a whole country.. Everything we are is about segregation. Yankee fans, Red Sox fans. Wu-Tang fans, Three-6 Mafia fans. L.A., N.Y. Shaq, Kobe. As for the holocaust goes.. Ann Frank is all I remember about the shit. I remember that lil' girl for hiding in the attic with her peeps and going through some real tough times. Ann Frank existed.. if not then I been hood winked and bamboozled but it doesn't matter in the long run anyway. The Jews and Muslims are at war and whatever one side says to the other will be complete and utter bullshit. Jews and Muslims are no different then Americans and Muslims. It's all a war between two sides. It's been that way before Democrats and Republicans.. before the Crusades.. before the Yankees and Redsox. The earliest people were dumb and iggnorant and those traits will never go away in the modern man. We think and act on instinct then ask for forgiveness later. The North and South poles are melting.. fuck what President Araiwiqaxz in Iran says about Jewishslob in Mexico. The holocaust happened and had nothing at all to do with the fucking Middle Easterns. So why even take in to consideration what Iran's president says? He ain't Mohammad, he don't know shit. He's just a small speck in the spectrum of life hoping what he believe's is right.. And America has always taught in public schools the history of the Muslims(Islam).. blacks(slavery and culture).. latins(Columbus and the Mexican conquistadors) and whites(all that other goodness). I've always thought people have misjudged the school system. You're either meant for school or not. You don't get to choose what school teaches and what you pass on. This isn't the Boondocks. We're not in a cartoon strip where life is easier put in prespective than lived. I wasn't meant for school. I didn't blame it on "Man fuck dat dere teachin me bout niggers and spics man fuck dat history bullshit". Just like niggas in my shoes wouldn't blame it on. "Man fuck dat dere teachin me bout deez god damn crackers, cracka diz dat and da third FUCK A CRACKER!". History repeats itself, so we need not worry about if the holocaust did or didn't happen. We need to worry about a million fucking Muslims storming the streets of Manhatten trying to take over America. Real issues that's going on.

Lil' Kim

http://images.google.nl/images?svnum...st&btnG=Zoeken

I don't think those pictures are fake.
    Last edited by Lil' Kim; 02-26-2006 at 11:04 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Mass Genocide is Foul

I saw that big hand sticking up with the bodies under it in Miami once, when I first moved down here for some school type shit.. think it's in Coral Gables.. it was tight.