Thread: hey wilson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default hey wilson

wilson is the man

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Like i typed " A new world is coming in and Hip Hop is the mind of this new world." Move up or stand still - You can go on and follow the Grammar Rules. Hip Hop Brakes all of those. It does not try to fit into a world thats on its way to hell fire. Some of our Ancestors had to speak in code just to survive. "And I Be on my post 24 -7 nahmean there I is, Major payne like Damon Wayans" lol nahmsayin Peace out my Nuggas"
    Posted by: Sunny Winters on Jul 02, 04 | 5:27 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

That's funny, I'm pretty sure no one on this post even understands what you are trying to say Mr. Winters. I sure don't. What does Damon Waynes have to do with any of this. Anyways, I try to think about this. Think about Martin Luther King Jr., probably the greatest leader in U.S's history. Do you think he would agree with the way people talk today. What about hip hop culture? Do you actually think that if he were still alive today he would be listening to a DMX album or Snoop Dogg or Puff Daddy album? I think he would be highly embarrased by the music these people make and the "Hip Hop" culture. i'm sure Hip Hop goes against all of Mr. King's morals and values and he would see it as a detriment to futhuring equal rights amoung black people. That is why racism still exist today, because you have a few people (hip hop culture, rap artist) that give the rest of African Americans a bad name because they are illiterate and talk about raping "hoes" and kiloling everyone because they are so "bad." Give me a break!
    Posted by: John on Jul 02, 04 | 11:05 am

Comments

I disagree with John about Hip hop being entirely negative. I dont listen to DMX or 50 cents but i listen to hiphop such as Lauren Hill, Kanye West, Dwelli, Res, Talib Kwelli and NAS. They dont talk about Hoes or Bitches, they dont talk about smoking alot of weed and having lots of sex but they rap or sing about life, kids,love,peace, survival and mistakes they learned from.
    Now dont get me wrong coz there is alot of negative hiphop out there but you cant just make a general statement like that, coz there are people in the music industry who are trying to change things and you gotta give them props for that.
    there is a lot of positive music out there, it's just not on MTV or BET.
    an what's up with you Randall i have no clue what you are talking about!!!!!

Posted by: Ms. Hibo Hassan on Jul 02, 04 | 1:52 pm

Comments

Hey John, its good that you don't understand what i'm saying - thats the point - its how we seperate the 85% from the 5% lol - Instead of attacking Hip Hop - Attack those Monsters of Rock - Marilyn Manson who openly promotes his hate toward GOD - Ozzy Osbourne - and the rest of those Screaming Satanical Freaks. To the rest of yall - Throw them 8 track cassettes out the window and get you some CD's.
    Posted by: SUNNY WINTERS on Jul 03, 04 | 4:15 am

Comments

P.s. Yall used to watch Fat Albert Right ?

Check out the Grammar those characters used. We grew up watching them.
    Posted by: SUNNY WINTERS on Jul 03, 04 | 4:17 am

Comments

I will not allow my five year old son to listen to the radio, unless its jazz or music made for a child's impressionable mind. I do not have cable, therefore my son can not watch videos. Mainstream hip hop is filled with garbage, with the exception of a few true artist.

My son, who attends kindergarten at the local school in the low income area I live in, came home with some info he got from a class mate. He told me that a "pimp is cool." I don't talk about pimps, and I sure in the hell don't think that they are cool. I asked him where he had obtained this piece of information, he told me from a little boy at school. Before this incident my son came home asking for cool shoes and shirts because some kids in his class had them. I don't know about you all, but at five years old clothing was not my concern.

My point is this, some blacks, poor blacks, have their priorities in the wrong place. This is what I obtained from Cosby's speech.

Dr. King once had a dream, but we are living his worst nightmare. I'm glad he did not live to see his (and others) hard work go to waste.

Posted by: ReSe on Jul 05, 04 | 12:33 am

Comments

Sunny,
    In your mind a new world may be coming. The thought that anyone would intentionally digress to using a slaves' language universally is repulsive. By slaves’ language, I mean Ebonics. When I hear some one saying crap like, “Yo man, I be tryin’ ta look fa a job, but man….” It sounds like they just got off the boat. And as far as speaking in code, I can tell that you are not in the CIA or even the Black Panthers.

Have you recently been released from prison? If so, catch up sweetie. This is the real world.

Old School rap was about unity, empowerment and fun. New rap is about flossing, downing the next person, and women’s behinds. Your arguments are really weak. I advise you to search your history outside of hip hop. Try not to let music engulf you so much.

Posted by: Caramel on Jul 05, 04 | 12:56 am

LMMFAO...SONNED!!

thanks for fetching that like a good little puppy wilson but.........

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

hey wilson, whats your obsession with the word assertion lol

That's what those demons from Europe also thought...

Quote Originally Posted by wilson
    That's what those demons from Europe also thought when they invaded the Americas, and it's what many of them still think.

Repeating your assertion over and over again doesn't lend it any more...

puerto rico dot com huh ? lmao
    Last edited by 7EL7; 02-26-2006 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    hey wilson, whats your obsession with the word assertion lol
    larry, people trying to front like they spittin facts

puerto rico dot com huh ? lmao
    [/I]
    explain how puertorico.com is lmao.... u saying pr's is funny style or something? what i know is that's the island where the enlightener of henrik clarke was born at
    Last edited by Maboya; 02-26-2006 at 05:11 AM.

larry explain how my quote compares to your old retarded ass getting sonned by some older chic on some damn BLOG of all places..