Thread: Projectillogic presents “flying shields” aka the occult and it ends with lucas punked

Default Projectillogic presents “flying shields” aka the occult and it ends with lucas punked

Today was a significant day in same occult type numerology speedball fight night night mein club sucks high high rise high rise type my rides ride time ride impulse warp type nine signs like dotted line please dont vote dont take back joke divine rights divide deep space nine might cry but not shine pikes crown signs fries plows mounds fights got try to surive fall cops try box to hit rocks find alighn twists sighns sighns stands wide l tried stalls im not tall run gun high write or climb hate mikes pikes might rise im high rise die die die die i understand why right now when as of now then find out how clowns frown but not fully found out on couch my minds dry find at out how dry why by why by fly find out tonight why right now after all like now all around stand stall call evolve now sounds plow crowd found stoney holy on mound fully fully now only after call after roll call phones evolve why stall knowis god fully not fully holy only child boney why my coincidencies actually designed by sevons nine rhymes no question of honerable mentions somehowj i evolved risen im relentless every quehstions rise why if wbatches temper time enters ones site on nightsi like tonight mhachines rise nah yonu might trip tonight someone injside now just cried fight hfight fight with all your might tonight is right now annd not wrong but write my stance is now polite that i can be bright like the opinbiohn of the long lost towers tests i might be bright enough that i might nont surhvive except tonight you might be wrong but i might not wjrite like tonights signs but nobody might or mhight not try to stay alive for one strjong strong night i do not write only 10 times fully out of holy nine only i survive Long story to tell butj hell sex will never see the fulln power of this beautiful power powers among powers type home rows rightj quick shit yeah right night trip i breath in full air like benener was police just as in lee towers we snickered inside joke only to be fair nobody cares besides me but its not at all suprising that to be the founders of wutang clan stalkers that abstract things like patterns and strings by technique by design like my rhymes ect ect might evolve much then nights occur mean fights rings power flowers dreams are coincidences kings might emerge and some people want that but whatever you flower take a shower by might wanna call it is that it is in the took like one small break and went lower but it feels like that every time something like this stops but i feel that was just a little break and although im in this exact mood for the first time today all day i was thinking about this moment not so much what it would feel like just with memory of what happened what now i must do final edit now what must happen

It was tries but but became tries stalls that is one instance of my mind find the power of flying shields that tonight i find i i find i call this shit fields this occult understands that pretty much what what happened now now all that in that with that much power that is that whith that in that what witch with what that seemed that at once real or atleast run away feeler feel father like like that then my defense is a stealth bomber

Now the end of the poam has been extended in length just a little bit to explain how It was tries but but became tries stalls end poam what if it was done right now

It went to rides ride for the two seconds at end times that e ate t beat was played delay then signed

Instead of fall its survive fall

Its not got try its try got

Instead of tried stalls its i tried stalls

Instead of i tried its tried stalls

Instead of pikes mics its pics mikes

Instead of some day its same day

Instead of out its at out

Instead of try survive its try to survive
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-26-2019 at 06:30 PM.

The occult that went into this rhyme feeds mike drugs just for fun some die right at infinite some design so far only one rhyme like this ones mine i did this in one night as i see stars see signs at the speed of light right up to and stuck during creation flashed nipple rings like 100s of rolled cigeratte kings what it means its how to build a spaceship

Try to read inbetween the lines

The occult that went into this rhyme feeds mike drugs just for fun some die right at infinite SAME TIME some design so far only one rhyme like this ones mine i did this in one night as i see stars see signs at the speed of light right up to and stuck during creation flashed nipple rings like 100s of rolled cigeratte kings what it means its how to build a spaceship

The part that cracks me up cuz i didnt even plan this but when i punked lucas after he says something i point at my crotch then its michael jacksons nose I immediately thought about my jokr they hipnotized him to do it

I never look at the time and i didnt see jokr backwords is r kelly oj i thought at first oj simpson was juiceman when i heard that song then i look and 3:57 backwords is gecco i wonder whats gonna happen this time