Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Literally nobody on earth is doing anything useful online.
    Aside from Scientists, researchers, academics who are using the net for quick communication and access to information, what exactly should people be doing?

Before the internet people generally weren't trying to cure cancer in their spare time. Even though terrorism has increased in the last few years and gets way more media coverage, its still really rare. I'm kind of betting on humanity figuring out a more advanced way to deal with these problems than turning the internet into a limited access safe space. The world could end up being worse in myriad ways without the internet, for every piece of horseshit that you can read theres something amazing and useful.

Banned

I think that if you don’t expect this stuff to happen every few weeks/months (really days but the media can’t oversaturate the viewers), then you are naive to a certain aspect of human nature.

It’s never going to stop.

Someone gets shot every day in major American cities.

Everybody has already forgotten Vegas, the synagogue and all the other shootings that have occurred since and they will forget this one.

It hasn’t been that big of a deal in American media. It will get a few days of coverage then it will become a political strategy.

And truth be told the West is not going to be sympathizing over dead Muslims.

Scientists using the internet at 11:30 to do what? That shit sounds real irresponsible my nigga lol. I'm not listening to 'research' from some sleepy asshole. There are 12 solid hours of sunlight and 365 days in a year, the scientist can get his work done and get a regular night of sleep. People think they're being productive because they're on the internet for 16 hours. Doing what? We're all in the professional world, we're all aware that most of us are getting paid to dick off on the internet and our actual jobs can be done in 4 concentrated hours.

Doosh is a teacher for example. He can PUT IN WORK for his 5-8 hours, grade papers and go sleep with his wife lickycooch by 11:30 pm if he doesn't go on wucorp to argue with mister yo. Anyone that's still working on a computer after 12:00am is irresponsible lol. Having corporations determine our culture has convinced people that they're valuable because they're 'working on something' at 2am instead of sleeping.

Academics are definitely not doing anything useful online. Unless we want to keep acting like dick riding Napoleon is a social asset.

I think the internet restriction goes beyond shootings, and I do agree with DOOSH that this is the new normal. But there's general radicalization, males not producing sperm anymore, and all types of bs that comes with unlimited unrestricted internet.

I think theres a learning curve. A lot of people (but not all) haven't really adjusted to the internet, they've let it take over their lives.

Its not going to stop changing and taking over even more. In the next 10 years you're going to see 5G, Smart cities etc. Theres way too much money in this shit, and the whole world economy is ruled by tech. But this is capitalism, this is basically what people have asked for, not what corporations have forced on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Not having a go but this guy was a white power twat. Not sure if you just meant in general and dont want beef with d o g.

Problem we have is there no place for nuts people to go they all in halfway houses

Um. he is a self declared communist, Anti Fa, and a Liberal... (all of them leftist ideals) then he became an eco warrior or some shit..(cant recall properly from reading the manifesto)

since when do Leftists become white power guys?
    kek

anyway this video is pretty awesome. goes through the bias of the regressive left and when they chose to support/highlight events..

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Um. he is a self declared communist, Anti Fa, and a Liberal... (all of them leftist ideals) then he became an eco warrior or some shit..(cant recall properly from reading the manifesto)

since when do Leftists become white power guys?
    kek

anyway this video is pretty awesome. goes through the bias of the regressive left and when they chose to support/highlight events..

Yeah dunno I tend not to watch news just heard he threw up a white power salute in court?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Yeah dunno I tend not to watch news just heard he threw up a white power salute in court?
    its not a white power salute.. one of my fave youtubers (a bmx'er called Ryan Taylor, from my home town) has a very similar salute... hes always with blacks/Asians.. his business partners are Asians

heres his logo

heres one of his epic videos

Last edited by soul controller; 03-19-2019 at 01:21 PM.

The guy knew the media would shit over themselfs over the 'ok' sign. He played them like a fiddle.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Shooting in Utrecht, the Netherlands today.

Would probably be just another day in any big city in the US but the whole city is on lockdown.
    mfw

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That's not how it works. Sites like those are ancient relics. Currently watching on FB some story unfold about some 23 yr old white kid who was from the town/city I graduated high school from. He did some middle east tours in the airforce and was stationed at a base in some southern state and tried to stop a gas station robbery. He was shot dead by two extremely demonic looking young black males. Face tats, horn-shaped dreds, and had priors. White people simply check the local news in this era and then decide whether it's worth continuing to live in the jewie matrix after a loved one was either murdered or raped by an xxxtencacion incel on percs.
    Bob clearly knows how it works, TSA.

@sideshowbob, you would have to be an idiot 37 year old from wutangcorp moderator to think anyone doesn't know white people communicate solely for the purpose of creating a victim complex and self loathing. This includes any news programs written by them. Unless you think I'm going to Stromfront to find out that white ppl are racist or think I think they 'become' racist because 'events' or 'the news'. All of the white people that have physically raped your naked body in your life and your unfulfilled life but racist because of xxxtentacion shot a loser, is not something anyone really buys, even you.

I think sites based on openly expressing contrary views are interesting. There's nothing unique about the average person on stormfront in comparison to the average person on here but they're not scared on there, and being that fear is a primary guiding sensation for white ppl, a white person saying what they want to say is an interesting thing.

tsa, if i send you a maga hat, are you going to call your police buddies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronac...a-1665920.html

Llike I said, people just tune into their local news. Italians will probably start planning the creation of the 4th Reich after this African tried to torch this bus w/ 51 children earlier today. But yeah its the "obscure text based 90s web forums" that really move the needle Lmao.
    I refuse to believe you saw jew conspiracy theories on your local news, or that black (poor and uneducated) people committing comparatively more heinous crimes justifies becoming a white supremacist.

You've clearly been getting into some weird rabbit holes recently.

Uh oh