Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Massacre

Hong Kong is not China exactly, at least not yet.

If this isn't a bit, I think you're losing your objectivity with your posts over the last year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Like the KTL section of this very website where Sunny winters and dreadlocked white communist stoners discussed things like Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion to extent? Anything can be labeled a "rabbit hole" or "conspiracy". Come to think of it, KTLers were discussing Jews hellbent on world domination long before you had places like 4chan making international headlines for their "politically incorrect" discussions.

Considering you are in Hong Kong right now and we are on the topic of mass shootings. Let's try an experiment with their national FIREWALL

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests

Your connection might drop after my stunt. Let me know if it does. You'll have to switch to a different bubble tea bar junior.

bob knows his knowledge
    ive come to the conclusion that the protocols of zion was a hoax, much like the holohoax.. ( gorillions of news stories pre 1913 said 6 million jews, they have ran with that same number up until the modern age.. lol @ 1913 30 years before the holohoax)

but yeah, people who claim to be jewish run the media, run the news, run mainstream movie companies that are basically destroying the fabric of western civilization through qweerness, transgender shit, radical feminism, and creating the immigration crisis's, almost every countries head of immigration is jewish, its been a long on going story what they want Europe and the western world to be like, whilst they never let any immigrants into Israel)

I know the un read, un educated will say that's all conspiracy.. but the truth is, it is not.. its pretty much fact..

just look at quotes from Rabbi's and leading Israeli jewish people over the last 40 years.. and you can see their game plan.

heres a few

Banned

Listen friends...

We’re never going to stop finding reason to kill each other.

Just navigate your way through it, don’t step in the BS and take care of your family as best you can.

And also, never feel sorry for anyone. That’s their problem.

Are u guys having a proper heated argument or just flexing your boring shit adult opinions again? Cos if it's the former I might go back n Amy Reid some of this apparently boring shit thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    I don't know who you'd wanna watch the video.

This shit's fucked up but I don't think there's anything we can do about it.
    have to agree with this, caught a small glimpse of that video and my faith in humanity went down to negative, all fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Aside from Scientists, researchers, academics who are using the net for quick communication and access to information, what exactly should people be doing?

Before the internet people generally weren't trying to cure cancer in their spare time. Even though terrorism has increased in the last few years and gets way more media coverage, its still really rare. I'm kind of betting on humanity figuring out a more advanced way to deal with these problems than turning the internet into a limited access safe space. The world could end up being worse in myriad ways without the internet, for every piece of horseshit that you can read theres something amazing and useful.
    ^^^^^^^
    this

Banned

People are overly aware of things that have no effect on their life, nor can they even have an effect on that same thing.

It’s like that “I’m going to Aleppo” phase some idiots had.

What the fuck are you going to do besides get killed or do nothing?

Take care of your own family, be a good neighbor be decent to people you meet. That’s all you can and should do.

lol, should guessed that this was the case.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/chr...oting-unfolded
    Global sharpshooters trained in Christchurch as mosque shooting unfolded

Banned

That’s going to happen more and more. Europe isn’t going to just give it away, that fight is closer than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    That’s going to happen more and more. Europe isn’t going to just give it away, that fight is closer than people think.

lolwhut?

did you even read the news link

to paraphrase, there were drills going on in christchurch, ala 7/7 london bombing drills, 9/11 aerplane drills,, boston bombing drills.. just to mentioned 3 that occurred in real time at the same time in the same place.

Banned

I didn’t read your link. I wasn’t even referring to what you have been posting.

But any time you have migrations of people into an area there’s going to be conflict. And it’s only going to continue in Europe and other places it’s happening.

It’s naive to think that individual groups don’t all have extremists amongst them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I've looked at some of forensic analysis of the video and audio by people who work in those fields. I'm the last person to ever throw out the false flag label (soul knows this since ive grilled him on it). However this one guy whose specializes in the method of ARS (Acoustic resonance spectroscopy) presented some damning evidence. He's worked on multi million dollar films or claims. The ambient noise (undetectable to a human ear) does not properly or seamlessly blend into the gun fire like it should. I should of saved the graphics. Audio resembles a shitty copy and paste with hard break points if you study it in something like Reason or protools, maybe higher priced software.

The visual assessment though... I've shot ARs, and different semi auto rifles. Debri and dust kicks up especially if the rounds hit sheetrock of all things. That was not present and the exit wounds of 5.56 rounds look like a stretched out baseball. No pools of blood or spatter. Screaming or groaning. 72 hours later the country passes a law to disarm it's citizens, Islamic prayer is broadcast nation wide, massive censorship, non muslim women and the prime minister wear the hijab like it's a new fashion accessory. Perfect photo ops to cycle through the western press and now 10-14 yrs in prison if Kiwis even have a trace of the video or manifesto in their cookies or ISP history.

This shit is creepy. The Bataclan attack did not produce a reaction like this, however Macron, numerous govt officials, the police and media suppressed what happened on the second story. Women having their tits cut off, stabbed in the vagina, male victims having their penises severed and stuffed in their mouths. It took a year or more for those details to come out. Until I see death certificates and leaked autopsy photos, this reaks like a joint cia-mossad op.

I don't see this as a false flag.

but as you stated, lots of things don't make sense.. ive seen various webm's were shit is broken down.. some that you mentioned.. another is, when the guys on the side walk shooting down the street, the clips/shells just disappear into thin air, he fires atleast 20 shots, but there is no pile of shells.
    Also he shoots a shot gun through his windscreen a few times.. but when the police released the footage of the car, the windscreen doesn't comply with what the police released (bullet holes are not there)

the thing that makes it dodgy for me is that, the video is literally banned world wide. Its like they don't want people to see the live footage.
    Seen some funky stuff to do with blood bags misfiring, especially on the girl who was shot outside then run over.
    that's a bit too much of conspiracy shit for me, even tho they make sense, its just too much for me.

I don't care anymore .
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 03-24-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.