Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The only thing creepier than Michael Jackson raping kids is Cilvaringz support of MJ

Banned

Default The only thing creepier than Michael Jackson raping kids is Cilvaringz support of MJ

His last 7 retweets has been defending Michael Jackson.

https://twitter.com/cilvaringzwu?lang=en

I mean, holy shit, what was MJ doing as a 40 year old man hanging out with 8 year olds if he wasn't raping them. I think a grown man hanging out with little boys just to play video games and color is weirder than fucking them in their ass. I've hung out with girls doing boring shit and talking to them because I'm trying to fuck them. I would never go to Bed Bath & Beyond or a pottery class because I enjoy my friendships with girls and just want to talk to them.

This thread will be deleted in 5.....4......3......2.......

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I wonder what Michael Jackson thought of Cilvaringz's dedication to him.

Ahahahahahah

This has creepy Rza undertones ! lol

I always get weirded out by people who are so convinced he didn't do it. If there is one person it wouldn't surprise me a bit, it's MJ.

Just say you don't know or don't care.

You can still listen to your pedo music.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Thanks for clearing that up...

**Plays "I'm Gonna Piss On You" Remix**

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

'

I wonder if Ringz knows about Cher sleeping with Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers when he was 13 and she was 30. It's apparently mentioned in his autobiography Scar Tissue.

It must of done something to him

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post

I mean, holy shit, what was MJ doing as a 40 year old man hanging out with 8 year olds if he wasn't raping them. I think a grown man hanging out with little boys just to play video games and color is weirder than fucking them in their ass. I've hung out with girls doing boring shit and talking to them because I'm trying to fuck them. I would never go to Bed Bath & Beyond or a pottery class because I enjoy my friendships with girls and just want to talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I'm sure Ringz would have let MJ babysit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Ringz has 2 daughters, nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I wonder what Michael Jackson thought of Cilvaringz's dedication to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Ahahahahahah

This has creepy Rza undertones ! lol

nada ignorante

Maybe Ringz wanted to be them kids sharing a bed with MJ back then =)
    N.I.

You know what is a sure sign that you are a corny, incel whiteboy? Believing that MJ molested lil kids. That Leaving Neverland bullshit was directed by a disingenuous dirtbag and only tells the story of two known liars with zero evidence. Quick Google search before you made this thread would show you a plethora of videos and articles debunking damn near everything that was in that shit show mockumentary. Salute to Cilva for his continued support of The King.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post

seriously wtf dude.

Shaolin Master

Is wu bozo a chick?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

aint nobody deleting threads.. you're free to post whatever, especially about me.. i dont know if MJ fiddled with young boys, wasn't there.. what i do know however is that i dont believe these two bozos, not a single fucking word... this mockumentary is extremely one sided and full of holes, the main one being the fact everyone is now talking about : James Safechuck's claim of being abused between 1988 and 1992, with the abuse in the room at the Neverland trainstation being one of the highlights of his abuse...funny thing is, the trainstation didnt even exist until 1994 .. santa barbara building permits and aerial pics of neverland in 1993 confirm this... or Safechuck's mom celebrating MJ's death saying "he finally will not hurt anymore children".. but MJ died in 2009, while she didnt know the abuse had even happened until Safechuck told her for the very first time ever, in 2013. Not to begin about Wade Robson's inconsistencies, we'd be here all day.. so thats what im tweeting about... dont fucking believe everything you hear/see/are told...