Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The only thing creepier than Michael Jackson raping kids is Cilvaringz support of MJ

Banned

It took the 25th year of Wu-Tang’s conception for CharlesJones to finally make a good point on their message board.

Wtf is a foreigner man?

LOL CharlesJones is the King of the Universe.

Fuck the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Exactly. Bow Wow's parents let him go on tour with Doctor Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg when he was only five years old. What if Bow Wow all of a sudden says he was molested on tour?? To be honest, I am certain the only thing he was exposed to on tour was excessive California chronic smoke, so he can definitely say that they made him a pot head if nothing else
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to David Daniel Davis again

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Charles jones watched the documentary.

-I saw a documentary about Michael Jackson yesterday on YouTube. I believe he did sexually molest them white boys who accused Michael hahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jackson was a weird guy. He let white boys spend the night at his house. Michael slept in the bed with them hahahahahahahahahahahaha. A foreigner man talked about Michael Jackson. He said he was friends with Michael when the foreigner man was a kid. He said Michael gave him a book of naked young boys as a gift hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jackson was obsessed with white boys instead of dealing with women hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I knew something was wrong with Michael when he took black kid midget Emmanuel Lewis to American music awards in 1984 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. White actress/model Brooke Shields was Michael Jackson's date at the American music awards that year. Brooke should've been the only person that was with Michael that day. I bet Michael didn't have sex with Brooke because he would rather spend time with Emmanuel Lewis hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Remember Michael Jackson's song Leave Me Alone? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The media would've left Michael alone if he wasn't acting weird hahahahahahahahahaha. If Michael would've been dealing with women. The media would've left Michael alone. He should've stayed married to Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa.

that post gave me brain damage.

Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I don't know about Michael Jackson. I didn't watch the documentary/mockumentary. I probably won't. There's something very wrong about accusing the dead of doing things that they are not alive to defend themselves against. What if people waited until you died to make a bunch of accusations against you and destroy your memory? An accuser should face the accused. The accused should have the opportunity to face their accuser. Waiting until someone dies to accuse them of something is cowardly. That said, I have children and would not have let Michael Jackson babysit them. Not a guy whose skin changes color and who butchers his face up and grabs his genitals in public. Sure, being weird by itself doesn't mean he's guilty of this other stuff.

77% of black children are born into single parent households and have no father figures around. (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants) They need an adult male mentor, someone like you, to introduce them to Wu-Tang without being a pedo about it. Otherwise they grow up listening to Drake and mumble rap then you have lost them and sabotaged their futures. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with children if you are being a role model and mentor for a child who is seeking wisdom. I've served as a Youth Adviser at church and have lunch with kids at elementary schools once or twice a month as part of some local programs to try to reduce juvenile delinquency. You just talk about careers, sports, music, hobbies, family, education, important decisions they need to make, etc. One rule as an adult mentor working with children is to never be alone with the children, which prevents any weirdness or accusations. I drop my children off at preschool and wouldn't want an adult to be alone with them during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Exactly. Bow Wow's parents let him go on tour with Doctor Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg when he was only five years old. What if Bow Wow all of a sudden says he was molested on tour?? To be honest, I am certain the only thing he was exposed to on tour was excessive California chronic smoke, so he can definitely say that they made him a pot head if nothing else
    You two win the internet.
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"