Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The only thing creepier than Michael Jackson raping kids is Cilvaringz support of MJ

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

And for the record, yeah that whole hanging out with kids and shit... I understand the intention is beautiful, and he probably was that one in a billion who was truly into that without harmful intentions.. but yeah on a weird/inappropriete level that shit definitely bugged out... but bugged out is not a crime, and bugged out don't mean child molestation. Especially not in the cases of these two.

Shaolin Master

The documentary wasn't removed.

HBO is denying reports it yanked its Michael Jackson documentary off the air, and adds ... "Leaving Neverland" isn't leaving it's lineup any time soon. Rumors circulated this week that HBO had removed the 2-part documentary from its programming -- there were very few listings of it on the lineup, but HBO tells us that's standard ops for its documentaries.

It says 'Neverland' will stay on its TV cable service for another week, and then it will be available for streaming on HBO On Demand, HBO GO and HBO NOW for months to come.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    lmao
    Classic Charles Jones right there.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

I’ve always been a huge fan of MJ until I saw that doc.. I find it hard not to believe the stories of those men despite of what everyone is saying to MJ’s defense.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    I’ve always been a huge fan of MJ until I saw that doc.. I find it hard not to believe the stories of those men despite of what everyone is saying to MJ’s defense.
    Very hard not to believe indeed. Until you see this:

https://www.docdroid.net/8vxNFOd/fac...-people-do.pdf

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^Thanx. I’m gonna check that ASAP. I really hope it’s all “fake news” cus Michael was such an important icon to the world.. It broke my heart watching that documentary..

I'm kind of Cilva side on this one. I don't know if he raped those kids or not but what I know is that media can destroy everyone they want, and documentaries like that are totally one-sided.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

fuck the media, fuck them boys.. just look at the facts and then believe what you want to believe

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This documentary is a money grab, one of the guys was still employed by the jacksons up until a few years ago. You know what happens when the funds get cut off.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Very hard not to believe indeed. Until you see this:

https://www.docdroid.net/8vxNFOd/fac...-people-do.pdf
    404!

This document has been deleted

Quote Originally Posted by kutman View Post
    404!

This document has been deleted

works for me

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I asked charles jones for his opinion on it:

Michael Jackson wasn't a child molestor. Willie D did a YouTube video talking about a white man who accused Michael of sexual molestation when he was a kid has been lying on Michael Jackson. Willie D said he saw some proof that the white man is lying on Michael. Those white men who accused Michael are just trying to get money LOL. Michael Jackson should've never dealt with white boys in the first place. I don't know why Michael didn't learn from his mistake the second time he went to court about sexually molesting white boys. Michael Jackson had a addiction for white boys. And those white boys parents took advantage of that by lying on Michael so they could get some money LOL. How come black man midget Emmanuel Lewis who played on Webster television show never said that Michael Jackson sexually molested him when he was a kid? Emmanuel and Michael used to hang together a lot when Emmanuel was a kid.
    ask him when he returns here with his wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    This documentary is a money grab, one of the guys was still employed by the jacksons up until a few years ago. You know what happens when the funds get cut off.

Just imagine if you got sucked off by michael jackson when you were a kid and had to spread your buttcheeks and shit. Would you admit it? You would take that to your grave. Maybe one out of 100 would be brave enough to tell the story.

So that means he raped at least 300 kids.

Which isn't surprising, because having a theme park is next level passing out candies.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[