So we all know Slaughterhouse was a song off of one of Joe Budden's albums that ended up getting such a good response that it ended up becoming an actual group. What are some other songs that assembled a bunch of emcees that you think should have been spun off into a group? I think of joints like Group Therapy's (R.B.X., KRS ONE, B Real, Nas) East Coast/West Coast Killaz, produced by Doctor Dre, off of Doctor Dre Presents The Aftermath, Monstars' (B Real, Coolio, Method Man, L.L.Cool J, Busta Rhymes) Hit 'Em High (Monstars' Anthem), produced by Track Masters, off of Space Jam soundtrack, Men Of Steel's (Ice Cube, Shaquille O'Neal, B Real, Peter Gunz, KRS ONE) Men Of Steel off of Steel soundtrack.
Do you think these could have worked as full albums? What were some one time only super groups you would have liked to see as an album? I wonder since Space Jam II is coming soon, will they do another Monstars' Anthem?
Hopefully not with the new generation of rappers because they suck. I just thought of Forever produced by Boi 1da off of that More Than A Game soundtrack and Relapse:Refill, they had some heavy hitters on that, do you think that Eminem, Kanye West, Drake and Lil Wayne could have worked as a super group?