Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel's Avengers End Game

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    all i cared about was lord thanos...one of my fav characters ever and he was well treated,im glad they showed how skilled and brutal he can be without the gauntlet, im also glad the russo's made sure they followed the comic books in terms of beating him. basically there was only one way to beat him because the avengers, ALL OF THEM are not match to the god...

now

now Galactus is next...i cant wait

I thought it sucked the way they beat him,, way to predictable... infinity war was x 100 better imo

Adam Warlock before Galactus.
    Also Entropy/Eternity/Infinity will be here before Galactus. and the ancients movie will be here before Galactus.
    Last edited by soul controller; 05-04-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    I thought it sucked the way they beat him,, way to predictable... infinity war was x 100 better imo

Adam Warlock before Galactus.
    Also Entropy/Eternity/Infinity will be here before Galactus. and the ancients movie will be here before Galactus.
    agreed to an extent about how they beat Thanos, but i gotta admit, i would have been severely pissed had the avengers beat him fair and square. Thanos is brutal and a master at battle, this is a dude that charged 200 plus soldiers and turned the hulk into his pet in the comic books, hell this dude beat Galactus and one above all, THE FREAKING GOD of marvel.

to be honest..they should have made Thanos a villain for later in the end of the whole Mcu run

I'm glad they showed just how strong Thanos was without the gauntlets. Still Captain Marvel nearly took him and Scarlet Witch was fucking him up. A disappointment was the Hulk though, he did nothing in that final battle. Did nothing in Infinity war as well, severely underused.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I'm glad they showed just how strong Thanos was without the gauntlets. Still Captain Marvel nearly took him and Scarlet Witch was fucking him up. A disappointment was the Hulk though, he did nothing in that final battle. Did nothing in Infinity war as well, severely underused.
    Captain America handled Thanos for a minute. It was sad to see Thor struggle, even with Stormbreaker. "Let's kill him properly this time". Lol.

I agree that it would have been nice to see a rematch of Hulk vs Thanos.

Question. How was Thanos able to pick up Stormbreaker when he isn't worthy? Isn't there an enchantment on it?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Anyone can wield stormbreaker, it’s mlonir that requires one to be worthy

{>____<}

I purchased the 4K Blu ray. It has a bunch of extras including deleted scenes.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

I like the way Scarlett witches butt cheeks looked when she fell off that cliff.