Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Avengers End Game

Default Marvel's Avengers End Game

So it's out. Probably gonna be the biggest movie of all time. I'v just watched it, it's bloody long. Can't really remember the last time I was at the Cinema for 3 hours.

No spoilers obviously but they nailed it again. There are issues with the movie but I wasn't bored at any moment of it and the last like 40 minutes is fucking epic. The comedy is good, the action was good the storyline was a little predictable but it's ok. It's a damn entertaining movie I mean I wasn't bored throughout the 3 hours which is saying something. The CGI on the Hulk is brilliant by the way.

i think they should cut back on the amount of superhero movies that come out.

I agree.

After this they should just take a 3-4 year break. Infinity war and this where great but these were movies that were built over time. The last couple standalone Marvel movies were pretty boring. Only drawing interest cause they were Marvel movies in-between the Avengers stuff. Captain Marvel I thought was one of the blandest superhero movies you could get, Ant Man is not that interesting. Black Panther is just Black Thor, it's nearly the same damn storyline. They are starting to repeat themselves so a wise studio would take a break for a while but don't think Disney will want to stop milking their cash cow. Plus theres plenty of SJW propaganda they need to shove up people's assholes.

Haha. I've always thought superhero movies are really childish and formulaic. That doesn't mean I don't like some of them, but it gets really tiresome now that they release a new one every month or so. I don't know who's watching all of that shit.

If you remember in the 90's the biggest bankers were disaster movies, in the 00's it was fantasy epics and for the last decade its been superhero movies. Obviously there's some crossover there but people get tired of things. They seem to be oversaturating the market at a critical moment for the traditional movie business.

That being said, I'll see this next week.

Yup it was entertaining for the full three hours.

Decent but indeed predictable ending. I'm curious to see what's next for Marvel.

infinity war was 1000 times better than endgame.. the first hour of endgame was dead.

infinity war was better cos more normies caught feels.. (everyone dying left them traumatized.. whilst i just took at it as a very good movie)
    Endgame is just a feel good movie for Normies cos almost everyone lives

massive plot hole.. how can normal 'heroes' hold stones? the guardians vol 1 built it up, that even Quill/Starlord who has ancients dna, struggled to hold a stone.. but yet in this shit fest.. any random fucker including black cap america can hold.. seriously fucked up normie movie. it sucked

Tonight GoT will be what Endgame shoulda been

next for marvel will be ass guardians.. dr strange 2, black widow origins... then maybe Annihulis and Adam worlock in a next Infinity type event,, Worlock owns..closely followed by the Eternals/ancients movie..then eventually Galactus
    i wish they kill brie as captain marvel.. she fucking sucks so hard.. all the actors who play avengers hate her. kek.. dumb ass racist feminist.

anyway

heres some spoilers

>Hulk dabs
    >Thor plays fortnite with PewdiePie.
    >Thor is a fat, drunken slob
    >guuuurrrlll power
    >A black captain America
    >Ant man gets bullied
    >Ant Man discovers that Tony Stark uses Axe Body Spray(TM)
    Last edited by soul controller; 04-28-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Apparently there was a quick LGBTQ reference early on in the movie and now it is a big thing on Twitter.

Lol at soul's analysis.

Yeah Bob some guy in Hong Kong got smacked for talking about the ending. I don't get it, a 5 year old could guess that the Avengers are going to defeat the bad guy. What else could there possibly be? I guess there's an outside chance that The Avengers were running a slavery ring the whole time, Thanos breaks the story in his new job at The Daily Planet and the Avengers lives unravel in a slew of suicides, drug addictions and murders while awaiting trial.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol at soul's analysis.

Yeah Bob some guy in Hong Kong got smacked for talking about the ending. I don't get it, a 5 year old could guess that the Avengers are going to defeat the bad guy. What else could there possibly be? I guess there's an outside chance that The Avengers were running a slavery ring the whole time, Thanos breaks the story in his new job at The Daily Planet and the Avengers lives unravel in a slew of suicides, drug addictions and murders while awaiting trial.

but still so many fucking Adults love this movie and say its the best movie ever....
    I fucking hate it, I wish Infinity War was the final movie. that woulda been the perfect ending..
    Then have Adam Worlock come in 5 years and battle Thanos for it. (infinity stones,, he could have had his own from a parallel universe, as every universe has them, marvel lore.)

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Speaking of finality, I heard that this movie containg Stan Lee's final cameo. I thought that they said he had filmed enough cameos to last for a good length of time as pretty much the final decade of his life, he was pretty much just filming nothing but cameos consistently as he knew he was running out of time. I hope they have plenty in the stash.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    i think they should cut back on the amount of superhero movies that come out.
    I don't know who's watching all of that shit.

The previous movie was waaaay better. I really didn't give a shit about anything that was going on here. Just a clusterfuck of random characters messing around with the space time continuum. Guardians are always fun, Thor and maybe a few other moments were cool but overall I think its one of the weaker films that I've seen from Marvel.

The previous movie was waaaay better. I really didn't give a shit about anything that was going on here. Just a clusterfuck of random characters messing around with the space time continuum. Guardians are always fun, Thor and maybe a few other moments were cool but overall I think its one of the weaker films that I've seen from Marvel.

i agree 100% Infinity war was much better.

the ASS guardians movie will be great, the Guardians movies have been the best imo

Very good, but not as good as Infinity War

all i cared about was lord thanos...one of my fav characters ever and he was well treated,im glad they showed how skilled and brutal he can be without the gauntlet, im also glad the russo's made sure they followed the comic books in terms of beating him. basically there was only one way to beat him because the avengers, ALL OF THEM are not match to the god...

now

now Galactus is next...i cant wait