Thread: No idea which forum to put this in...

Default No idea which forum to put this in...

this track contains top kekz...

Featuring.

Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Zac Brown, Brendon Urie, Hailee Steinfeld, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, Adam Levine, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, SIA, Miley Cyrus, Lil Jon, Rita Ora, Miguel, Katy Perry, Lil Yachty, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor, Joel Embiid, Tory Lanez, John Legend, Backstreet Boys, Bad Bunny, Psy, Kris Wu

I just watched about 28 seconds from the point the music starts. I think I hate it. I'm going to guess this is climate change propaganda. Every single person featured in this video is probably responsible for more polution than all of General Chat members combined.

I'm no climate denier, I simply don't know enough about the science behind this. But everyone is acting like they understand what is going on. I get that polution is bad and plastic in the sea is a fucking disaster, but what the fuck is climate change? Do we have any control over it? How much has the climate changed over the past 100 years? How was the climate before then?

The biggest problem I feel is overpopulation. That's a controversial topic so it seems. If anything, people should be praising incels for never having kids.

/mdma come down rant
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

i agree that most the people featured in the track are more responsible than all of gen chat combined.. i also dont think that blaming the average person, when corporations excrete that shit is justifiable. i also dont see how carbon tax or whatever the fuck form of tax they put on it, will help the planet. i also dont see how they think this is man made. when termites release more carbon than what we have in the last 50 years. also. how do we know that this isnt a solar system wide event and not just earth? as you stated Jasper... we have no way to gauge how the climate has changed and if humans are actually to blame..

first it was global warming.. then the facts didn't match the bullshit, so it was changed to climate change..

i dont agree with over population, thats just more propagander, most of the earths land mass is empty.. as an example. 90% of the uks population live on 15% of the land, over 70% is either owned by lord/royal families or been giving to 'national parks'.

anyway.. the track is funny as fuck.. thats why i posted it.. give it more than the 28 seconds.. lil dickie is pretty funny (although he's jewish)

check these other tracks by him

as I said, he's pretty funny... lyrics in his track crack me up.

india has way too many people. condoms and birth control needed and toilets

California also needs toilets, more shit in the streets of cali than in india kek.

http://justice.gawker.com/the-street...hit-1679930931

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/17/o...on-wheels.html

1st
    world
    'Murica

>standards

they fucking even have a poop map

Last edited by soul controller; 04-28-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    I just watched about 28 seconds from the point the music starts. I think I hate it. I'm going to guess this is climate change propaganda. Every single person featured in this video is probably responsible for more polution than all of General Chat members combined.

I'm no climate denier, I simply don't know enough about the science behind this. But everyone is acting like they understand what is going on. I get that polution is bad and plastic in the sea is a fucking disaster, but what the fuck is climate change? Do we have any control over it? How much has the climate changed over the past 100 years? How was the climate before then?

The biggest problem I feel is overpopulation. That's a controversial topic so it seems. If anything, people should be praising incels for never having kids.

/mdma come down rant
    My understanding of the science is pretty basic, but basically industrial processes pump out Carbon Dioxide (among other things) which absorb more of the sun's infra-red energy than the regular composition of the atmosphere. The more CO2, the more of a build up you get of heat. This is observable on planets like Venus which has an extreme version of this, and more scientists say its directly the fault of human activity than those who say cigarettes cause cancer. The temperature has increased by about one degree celsius, mostly in the last 50 years. One degree isn't much, but the ecosystem is delicate and its not going to take much to completely ruin it. We might be able to mitigate it but the political will isn't there.

Overpopulation might become a problem in Africa, India, South America but every country that has money is seeing the birth rate drop off dramatically right now.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    first it was global warming.. then the facts didn't match the bullshit, so it was changed to climate change..
    They just changed the brand name. There's always going to people that exploit this type of phenomena for clout and money. Scientists literally have ways to gauge climate change. They measure the heat from the sun and other sources to see if other conditions have changed.

The termite thing is difficult to understand, but I'm guessing they're part of the ecosystem. We're taking energy from deep in the earth and releasing it on top of natural processes that produce greenhouse gases.

soul controller, are you a fan of ilhan omar? she also dislikes the US.