Thread: Jessie ventura conspiracy ends season 3 episode 7 “brain invaders” must watch

Default Jessie ventura conspiracy ends season 3 episode 7 “brain invaders” must watch

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6u5dca
    Theres an official link to the final episode of my states former govener jessie venturas tv series called conspiracy theory
    I am one of those target individuals and everything he says seems accurate in my opinion for the most part atleast at the core. The voices i deal with i want gone Sometimes they wont go away. They have ar times driven me nuts: i an being framed as nuts.i want everybody that says my voices are not real to watch this tv series final episode brain invaders it explains what i experience
    This video shows that they are real or atleast explains it: jessie ventura said at one point they used synthetic telepathy on him as well and hes the former governor of Minnesota
    I started hearing voices when i got big 10 years ago at 24
    Ive glimpsed pieces of a greater conspiracy in my research but i am far from having figured it all out but i will get there

I reached out to the hack group ananomous because they are about fighting for your rights
    I am happier when the voices are gone ive wanted them gone almost immediately
    I may have gotten stronger fighting the viices but i would have done ok without them i think even better

Jessie ventura was a pro wrestler at one point and he also had one line on the movie predator “i dont have time to bleed” at one point he hecane the govener of minnesota which is my state. Arnold swartzenager was the star of that movie and he was once the govener if california. Bill clinton started out as the govenor of Arkansas thats the one where they mary their cousins